Ohio State Back In Top 10 In AP Poll ...

Ohio State Back In Top 10 In AP Poll | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio'...

There are 11 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 8, 2009, titled Ohio State Back In Top 10 In AP Poll | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio'.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Ohio State was ranked No. 9 in the latest AP Coaches Poll released Sunday, moving up two places following their 24-7 victory over Penn State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

mike

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2009
The coaches poll is totally worthless and pointless, remove the entire poll and use a poll where people actually watch and analyze the games
Rank this

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2009
Ohio State may very well end up being the best team in the Big Ten again, but there is still probably more than 20 teams better than the buckeyes. Ohio State is better than average most years,but has a way to go to be a true top 5 team annually.
2cents

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Nov 9, 2009
@mike- agreed

@Rank this- you must be an sec homer or cincy fan!
Dave

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Remove the polls all together and use playoffs for the bowls games, oh wait then ohio state wouldn't be in any playoff games cause they would choke on non-big ten team. GO BLUE!!!
Common Man

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2009
Penn State was bad, made the Horse Chestnuts look good. Too bad OSU cannot beat the likes of Florida, LSU, USC, etc. Keep beating up on the little big ten and hope you get more cupcake teams on your schedule like Akron, New Mexico State, Hilliard Davidson...
James

West Portsmouth, OH

#6 Nov 10, 2009
Dave wrote:
Remove the polls all together and use playoffs for the bowls games, oh wait then ohio state wouldn't be in any playoff games cause they would choke on non-big ten team. GO BLUE!!!
I'm sorry where is Michigan ranked?
James

West Portsmouth, OH

#7 Nov 10, 2009
Common Man wrote:
Penn State was bad, made the Horse Chestnuts look good. Too bad OSU cannot beat the likes of Florida, LSU, USC, etc. Keep beating up on the little big ten and hope you get more cupcake teams on your schedule like Akron, New Mexico State, Hilliard Davidson...
Penn State was ranked #11. They just looked bad against a much better team.
Dirk

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2009
Dave wrote:
ROFL @ the irony
App State
Toledo

“Bearadise Comments”

Since: Jul 09

Marietta, OH

#10 Nov 12, 2009
Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL @ the irony
App State
Toledo
Not good form. You're just begging for somebody to respond with, "Purdue."
Dirk

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2009
AngelBear_OH wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good form. You're just begging for somebody to respond with, "Purdue."
Purdue is in the Big Ten AND Division 1, and this was quite appropriate given the original post to which I replied.

“Bearadise Comments”

Since: Jul 09

Marietta, OH

#12 Nov 13, 2009
Dirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Purdue is in the Big Ten AND Division 1, and this was quite appropriate given the original post to which I replied.
And there are those who would argue that the Big Ten is littered with train wreck programs that don't deserve Division I, not the least of which is Gator Gary. I still don't see where you're justified in playing the "Lousy Teams That Have Beaten Your Team" game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could They Trade For ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News One Scenario: Raiders Trade up to No. 2 in Draft (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
More from around the web