Sam Bradford Throws For NFL Teams

Sam Bradford Throws For NFL Teams

There are 11 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Sam Bradford Throws For NFL Teams. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

In what quickly became a legendary session, Sam Bradford threw for NFL teams for the first time since his shoulder injury during Monday's University of Oklahoma pro day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

bull

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 29, 2010
go sam!...future hall of famer
SoonerFan

Bartlesville, OK

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Go Bradford! I knew he could do it. BOOMER SOONER!
jvt41

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Mar 29, 2010
go sam
Bart

Coweta, OK

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Boy, he sure made Tebow look bad!!!!
HHH

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 29, 2010
We are so very proud of this Young Man.....can't wait to watch you with the St. Louis Rams.....What a great Sooner.
pffft

Sand Springs, OK

#6 Mar 29, 2010
they'll be sooooorryyyyy!!! bad investment!
soonernow

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2010
Hope he plays for the St. Louis Rams...He'll be legendary!!
Bville Okie

Bartlesville, OK

#8 Mar 29, 2010
GO SAM GO !!!
fightfan

Delaware, OH

#9 Mar 29, 2010
Im so pissed Cleveland won games at the end of the year.Bradford is a future Brady, Manning , Brees type of Q.B that comes around ever so often.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10 Mar 29, 2010
fightfan wrote:
Im so pissed Cleveland won games at the end of the year.Bradford is a future Brady, Manning , Brees type of Q.B that comes around ever so often.
tell me that snow is gone over @ your house fightfan
bullit bob

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 30, 2010
Sams the man!!! I hope he turns out to be the best Q.B. in history, he may if the offensive line can keep the defense off him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could They Trade For ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News One Scenario: Raiders Trade up to No. 2 in Draft (Mar '14) Mar '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
More from around the web