Sam Bradford To Undergo Season-Ending...

Sam Bradford To Undergo Season-Ending Shoulder Surgery

There are 41 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Sam Bradford To Undergo Season-Ending Shoulder Surgery. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford announced Sunday he will undergo season-ending shoulder surgery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mitch Cumstein

Tucson, AZ

#1 Oct 25, 2009
Hey Sam, I wish you a speedy recovery and a great future in the NFL. You are a great role model for all student-athletes and I have enjoyed watching you these past 2 years. Good luck and best wishes to you.
AmazedEveryDay

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2009
I thought he should have had the surgery after he injured it the first time, but I understand he had to do what was right for him. Anyway, my prayers come your way for a speedy recovery, Sam! I can't wait to see you in the NFL!

Since: Oct 09

Tulsa, OK

#3 Oct 25, 2009
*Yawn* A couple shoulder bounces off the field, watch his NFL draft pick slip lower and lower. He should really think about going back for his senior year to show he still has it after completing surgery.
chris tulsa

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2009
i wish he would stay another year and help the team like i feel he can do
and go all the way
what the

Claremore, OK

#5 Oct 25, 2009
wish you would have done it before now, OU isn't going anywhere anyway, Good luck and good choice.
P.S. Take Stoops with you!!!!!!!lol
Cowboy Alumnus

Tulsa, OK

#6 Oct 25, 2009
I'm obviously not the biggest OU fan in the world, but Sam is a heck of a young man on and off the field. Maybe if Tony Romo doesn't work out...?
Tbone Taylor

Tulsa, OK

#7 Oct 25, 2009
what the wrote:
wish you would have done it before now, OU isn't going anywhere anyway, Good luck and good choice.
P.S. Take Stoops with you!!!!!!!lol
You must be an OSU fan, with a cow chip on the shoulder...
Rollin Okie

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2009
Mitch Cumstein wrote:
Hey Sam, I wish you a speedy recovery and a great future in the NFL. You are a great role model for all student-athletes and I have enjoyed watching you these past 2 years. Good luck and best wishes to you.
I totally agree with you. I have met this young man and was very impressed by his manners, kindness and total respect for other people.He really has been a good role model for a lot of people. Those who disagree with his choices and personally attack his have no clue to the morals and values this young mad displays. Humm, mabey they are jealous of him. Anyway, thanks Sam for sharing your talent with us. God Bless and i look forward to seeing your future accomplishments. You are a Great Sooner !!!!!!
Jackson Brown

Tulsa, OK

#10 Oct 25, 2009
This OSU grad and fan is sad to see you go. Good luck. You did the entire state proud and were a joy to watch. I just hope you don't end up with the Raiders or Patriots.
Dave

Boynton, OK

#11 Oct 25, 2009
Best of Luck to you Sam and Thanks

Since: Jun 08

St. Louis, Mo (Tulsa since 03)

#12 Oct 25, 2009
I think he should stay and finish his education, but on the other hand I can't wait to see him in the NFL.
good luck

AOL

#13 Oct 25, 2009
bradford should have went last year when they wanted him. Cause i truly believe he wont make it to the NFL now .
Dangerfield

Inola, OK

#15 Oct 25, 2009
good luck wrote:
bradford should have went last year when they wanted him. Cause i truly believe he wont make it to the NFL now .
So that way he can make totally off the wall observations on things he knows nothing about on the channel 6 website.

Since: Oct 09

Tulsa, OK

#16 Oct 25, 2009
good luck wrote:
It's great to be the #1 draft pick, but who's gonna take you? Detroit? I'm hoping this can work in Sam's favor and send him to a team where he's got a chance to do great things (c'mon Sam, Dallas needs you!).

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#17 Oct 25, 2009
He is a great guy and a wonderful role model. I'm proud that he's a Sooner and look forward to seeing him in the NFL. Check this out to see what he's really about:
Sam Fan

Tahlequah, OK

#18 Oct 26, 2009
Hugh Jarse wrote:
*Yawn* A couple shoulder bounces off the field, watch his NFL draft pick slip lower and lower. He should really think about going back for his senior year to show he still has it after completing surgery.
I agree with you. Sam maybe a higher draft pic next year. That is if he returns and has great year with the Sooners. He has chose the NFL and I hope he gets drafted in the 4th or 5th round. No NFL team will gamble on a QB with a history of injury unless your the Tim Tebow type QB. Jason White will tell you that.
I say good luck to you Sam.Bye. Bring on the Stash.
Jackson Brown

Tulsa, OK

#19 Oct 26, 2009
Cowboy Alumnus wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great to be the #1 draft pick, but who's gonna take you? Detroit? I'm hoping this can work in Sam's favor and send him to a team where he's got a chance to do great things (c'mon Sam, Dallas needs you!).
He won't go to Detroit because the Lions got the first pick last year and went with a QB. The new QB still has at least a year to be a boom or bust. I'm thinking KC might be an option IF they don't get the #1 over all pick next year. The way they're playing, I'd be surprised if they don't get the #1 pick.
OKVoter

Tulsa, OK

#20 Oct 26, 2009
Hey Media....WE KNOW HE'S HAVING SURGERY! What more could he discuss. Leave the poor kid alone. He's devastated to end his OU career this way as anyone would be. He's been a great role model for all of us on and off the field. I just think the media is over-doing it here. What more questions could we possibly ask him. "Hey Sam, are you disappointed?"
All the Best

Tulsa, OK

#21 Oct 26, 2009
Although it's sad to see Sam's career at OU end under such unfortunate circumstances, we couldn't have asked for a more talented - and more importantly, a classier - young man to lead our team over the last two years. Here's hoping for all his success in the future.
Im here and your not

Atlanta, GA

#22 Oct 26, 2009
Yeh right, this loser bleeds Oklahoma for everything he can and when the whiner gets hurt, where does he go to get fixed (surgery). Out of state. A lot that says for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Bradford's fatal flaw Jun '17 SamPhartzx 3
News Sam Bradford a players champion and the Viking'... May '17 SpinningPhartzx 8
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web