Sam Bradford canceled meeting with me...

Sam Bradford canceled meeting with media tonight

There are 7 comments on the KFOR story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Sam Bradford canceled meeting with media tonight. In it, KFOR reports that:

Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford has called off a scheduled news conference at which he planned to discuss his future after injuring his right, throwing shoulder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

psylynt1

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Oct 21, 2009
Could it be another Brett Farve type media event in the making
Anonymous

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Oct 21, 2009
psylynt1 wrote:
Could it be another Brett Farve type media event in the making
No.
yes

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2009
If you mean the media makes a bigger deal out of Favre and Bradford than they really are then yes. He's out for the season now let it go. Why can't KFOR report more on the higher ranked team in the state and let the poor pitiful OU fans wallow in their own pitty?
OKcowboy

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Sam who?
commenter

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Oct 23, 2009
Give it a break already
LOL

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2009
commenter wrote:
Give it a break already
^ Sissy fair weather fan! Crybaby! Go Kansas State!
carla nippert

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Oct 27, 2009
i hate to see sam go but if he fills like he needs to move on then thats what he needs to do but he will always will be a legen to ou he will dearly be missed we all love you brad and if you do move on we all wish you the best in all you do thanks for all these years you gave us carla nippert oklahoma city ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Bradford a players champion and the Viking'... May 23 SpinningPhartzx 8
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct '14 VikingFarts 15
News NFL: Patterson shines, Vikings crush Rams (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spielman 7
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could They Trade For ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 10
More from around the web