San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaeperni...

San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Miami Dolphins cap? So, what's the problem?

There are 2 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Jul 7, 2013, titled San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Miami Dolphins cap? So, what's the problem?. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

It seems 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick created a stir in the Bay Area by celebrating July 4 while wearing a Dolphins cap.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Cook

Muncie, IN

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Look 9ers fans it shouldn't be a big deal. Collin went about it wrong by saying to fans get a life; I will wear what I wana wear. It seams like he is gona start to get to big for his bridges. As fans we should not care what the guy wears on his off time; but that was a rude ass response. We have to remember loyalty doesn't exist when it comes to money. It is a Business at the end of the day. Look at what we did to Alex Smith, as a team; they did a business choice by trading him. Kapernick is going to be the next face of the nfl. When his contract is up we won't be able to afford him anyway! We as fans should not get to attached to him.. I can't see Baalke paying him over 15 mill a year. If Collin keeps playing the way he has been playing u must be Delusional to think a team will not offer him a 20-23 mill. Dollar a year contract.
Neek

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Cook-so we went from the hat not bein a big deal to not liking his response because of it...to he's not gonna be a 49er for long...Wow! Quite a stretch..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Tannehill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miko Grimes say Brent wanted out of Miami Jul 14 Grimy crap 2
News Dolphins face tough decision whether to keep or... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Dolphins' Grimes neutral on wife's criticism of... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 37
News Miami Dolphins paying Ryan Tannehill to be the ... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 18
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) May '15 tom wingo 771
News Miami Dolphins lose tight end Charles Clay to B... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fake IP Land 5
More from around the web