Woods: Ted Thompson has to test free-...

Woods: Ted Thompson has to test free-agent waters for Packers next offseason

There are 7 comments on the Wausau Daily Herald story from Dec 6, 2008, titled Woods: Ted Thompson has to test free-agent waters for Packers next offseason. In it, Wausau Daily Herald reports that:

After three straight years of a steady climb, the Packers are tumbling back down the mountain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wausau Daily Herald.

eric

Neillsville, WI

#1 Dec 6, 2008
Ted andd free agents dont mix.Id love to count how many FA TT has signed in his time in GB,but, i bet it is the lowest in the NFL and he did draft an NFL high 45 players since 05
Jake

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2008
Where's your QB now pukers? Hahahahahahahaha!! Brett Farve is making all you B-e-o-t-c-h-e-s regret dumping on him. The packers suu-ck, the fans suu-ck and the city is craphole. LOSERS!!!!
Haaahahahahahahahahaahha!!! 5-8? Hahahahaha!!!!
AJ e

Hometown, IL

#3 Jan 28, 2009
5-8? that adds up to 13 games? well nevermind that but Yea i tottaly missed Favre playing defense for us this year
shane

Madison, WI

#4 Mar 2, 2009
what nwere thinking,drop farve for a.r. he could of waited one more year to take over.....win baby win remember????poooweee
SKorene

Omaha, NE

#5 Mar 5, 2009
That guy was an idiot. Aaron R. And Favre put up almost the same numbers. So where does that make sence.
Favr4evr

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 16, 2009
SKorene-what fu--ing games were you watching? I suggest you get your facts straight before shooting off with that foul mouth you have. Do you even watch the N-F-L??
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Apr 17, 2009
eric wrote:
Ted andd free agents dont mix.Id love to count how many FA TT has signed in his time in GB,but, i bet it is the lowest in the NFL and he did draft an NFL high 45 players since 05
Yes, TT drafted a record high 45 players since 2005. He also has a record high number of picks that are no longer in the NFL, picks that are not on any teams roster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Pickett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers' smaller defensive line holding up agai... (Aug '14) Aug '14 VikesFan 4
News Wilson receives $65K bonus from Raiders (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 2
News Johnny Jolly: Will be cleared medically in a co... (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 2
News 5 Underrated Free Agents The Green Bay Packers ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 normallylikeyellow 1
News 5 Cost-Effective Moves Green Bay Packers Should... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 2
News Green Bay Packers: Mike McCarthy couldn't be in... (Nov '13) Nov '13 40for60 1
News Matt Flynn says he'll be ready for anything (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web