Green Bay Packers pleased with B.J. Raji's progress

Aug 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

B.J. Raji has been a sound, capable starting nose tackle in the Green Bay Packers' training camp.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

The guy has been able to stay healthy and will be MUCH improved as it takes d-lineman a couple years to really show their potential. I expect him to be a force in the middle this year, maybe not right away, but soon.
eric

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

He plays well and that allows Pickett to replace Jolly at 1 DE position and Jenkins at the other DE unless Mike Neal ( 2nd rounder this year ) plays better then expected,then maybe they can move C.J to OLB like Kampman did last year,Earlier Jenkins played some OLB and was comfortable and enjoyed it.Unf. Aaron Kampman didnt enjoy it or was never comfortable there which is why he struggled id imagine.
question is from me...Bulaga is playing well at LG so if you start him there to get your 5 best lineman on the field which is what they should do,do you move BB over if CC gets hurt,or if Breno Giacommini plays well enough, pull Mark Tauscher over to LT to replace Clifton adn let Breno or TJ Lang play RT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••