Undefeated Packers season unlikely, but here are reasons it could happen

Oct 15, 2011 Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

The next time you lay down a full house in your weekly poker game, you'll be able to say "Gilbert... While the Green Bay Packers are 16-1 in the last 12 months when quarterback Aaron Rodgers has played the whole game, guard Josh Sitton, right, says the Packers aren't entertaining thoughts of an undefeated season.

Full Story
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Oct 16, 2011
The ONLY reason that the Packers could go undefeated is that the Packers have not lost a game. Duh!
Real Deal

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
The ONLY reason that the Packers could go undefeated is that the Packers have not lost a game. Duh!
They got da raiders on the schedule ..... and that's why they won't go undefeated . Punks
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#3 Oct 16, 2011
Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
They got da raiders on the schedule ..... and that's why they won't go undefeated . Punks
Green bay has the BEST run defense, I doubt J Cambell will throw you to victory. I do hope the Raiders have a good season just for Al Davis.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>Green bay has the BEST run defense, I doubt J Cambell will throw you to victory. I do hope the Raiders have a good season just for Al Davis.
I guarantee that Al Davis won't care when the Packers crush the Raiders.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Oct 16, 2011
The Packers are the ONLY team likely to have an undefeated season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Pickett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Packers' smaller defensive line holding up agai... Aug '14 VikesFan 4
Wilson receives $65K bonus from Raiders (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 2
Johnny Jolly: Will be cleared medically in a co... (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 2
5 Underrated Free Agents The Green Bay Packers ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 normallylikeyellow 1
5 Cost-Effective Moves Green Bay Packers Should... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 2
Green Bay Packers: Mike McCarthy couldn't be in... (Nov '13) Nov '13 40for60 1
Matt Flynn says he'll be ready for anything (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web