Packers 21, Bears 14: Big D leads Green Bay to Super Bowl

Green Bay nose tackle B.J. Raji, all 337 pounds of him, picked off the pass that was mistakenly thrown right to him, took off on a short jaunt to the end zone and then held the ball with his big hand right out in front. Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Moss Sucks

Fargo, ND

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Cutler, go audition for Dancing with the Stars. Rodgers, saw your QB rating and I had to dry heave. Steelers by 47 in the SB if they decide to run down the clock in the 4th.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Cutler can't dance. He has a horrible knee injury.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Mr green nuts wrote:
A sad story when i was a kid going tinkle outside in wheather like this, i went to shake my wee wee and it cracked off in my hand. scared and not wanting to be punished for the wee wee i threw it into a yard where a waiting dog nabbed it like a beef treat.
This is actually a good post compared to the Packer trolls.
bruiser2

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 23, 2011
Who is Caleb Hanie and how can the Vikings sign him? That guy came in seemingly unprepared and looked like a veteran.
CheeseHead

Dousman, WI

#7 Jan 23, 2011
How many trophys are the Vikings Trophy Case again?
A Minnesotan

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 23, 2011
Who Cares!
Tired of it all

AOL

#9 Jan 23, 2011
Saw the refs give that game to Green Bay!
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Moss Sucks wrote:
Cutler, go audition for Dancing with the Stars. Rodgers, saw your QB rating and I had to dry heave. Steelers by 47 in the SB if they decide to run down the clock in the 4th.
Just another day in loserville....
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 23, 2011
CheeseHead wrote:
Y'know, the case that is also used for a cigarette pack....
Whodavikes

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Jan 23, 2011
A Minnesotan wrote:
Who Cares!
You do, you read the article and commented. Be patient. The Vikings may be there some day... we just don't know when.
Living Life Outloud

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2011
St Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay off our website you hick wisconsin low income trailer-home in the woods idiot.
No...It the swampies that all have trailer homes in the wisconsin woods.

Apart from that...Rodgers is still overrated!! His defense won the game, because the Bears didn't show up.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 23, 2011
CheeseHead wrote:
If we get a new stadium improve our secondary fix our o-line and get a franchise qb we will have 1.And what does 'how many trophy's are the vikings trophy case" mean? Your post makes no sense.
IP Daily

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Let's see...18 player with contract issues, no answer at quarterback, an unproven coaching staff, and a completely confused stadium issue and my fellow Viking faithful have the temerity to sit here and bellyache about the Packers trolls...so sad. Let's take a good look in the mirror and hope that someday we can be in the Packers shoes.
Its just crazy

Perry, MI

#18 Jan 23, 2011
Hey Packer fans, your beef in life isn't with the Vikings but yet you like to feel better about yourselves by bashing them. You got the best of the Vikings this year. You still have never beaten the Vikings in a playoff game though.

Cutler has no heart and I am glad we never signed the wuss! Takes himself out of the biggest game of his career! Are ya kidding??

Packers/Steelers will be a great Super Bowl. Will be a good show but the Steelers won't be the pushovers the falcons and bears were!
VIKING FAN

South Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jan 23, 2011
This many

Division Champions:(18)
1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2008, 2009

Also for your information: Dallas has 21 division titles. Pittsburgh has 19. The most in the modern history (ie, since 1960) of the NFL.

Minnesota is third with 18. It should be noted that Pittsburgh has been the league since 1933. Dallas-1960 and Minnesota-1961.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_NFL_team_has_...
CheeseHead wrote:

Since: Sep 10

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jan 23, 2011
IP Daily wrote:
Let's see...18 player with contract issues, no answer at quarterback, an unproven coaching staff, and a completely confused stadium issue and my fellow Viking faithful have the temerity to sit here and bellyache about the Packers trolls...so sad. Let's take a good look in the mirror and hope that someday we can be in the Packers shoes.
No kidding. I'm jealous and would love to have ANY Minnesota pro team in a championship. That being said, congrats Packers. My new favorite team will be either NYJ or PITT.
LMAO in Wisconsin

Eau Claire, WI

#21 Jan 23, 2011
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>If we get a new stadium improve our secondary fix our o-line and get a franchise qb we will have 1.And what does 'how many trophy's are the vikings trophy case" mean? Your post makes no sense.
And if the hunting dog doesn't stop to take a leak he could catch the rabbit! If, if, if...

So basically you are saying that besides a new stadium you need pretty much a whole new team? You had your "franchise" QB for 2 years, but the Viking choke curse came through again.

It's pretty funny, yet pathetic, how Viking "fans" cling to their lame insults and bitterness when they have the most disappointing franchise in the history of sports. Say all you want, but in 2 weeks your team will be watching the best team in the NFC going for the Vince Lombardi trophy, which, incidentally, is named after the coach of the most successful franchise in NFL history. GO PACKERS!!!
HuH

AOL

#22 Jan 23, 2011
Hot Condom Jelly wrote:
Purple Losers. YOUR team blows,,,and you know it....SAD!
Your name is your beverage of choice
Realityvsfantasy

River Falls, WI

#23 Jan 23, 2011
VIKING FAN wrote:
This many
Division Champions:(18)
1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2008, 2009
Also for your information: Dallas has 21 division titles. Pittsburgh has 19. The most in the modern history (ie, since 1960) of the NFL.
Minnesota is third with 18. It should be noted that Pittsburgh has been the league since 1933. Dallas-1960 and Minnesota-1961.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_NFL_team_has_...
<quoted text>
And those division titles got you how many trophies? If you don't win it all your as good as the 32nd team in the league. Vikings perenial losers.
Bill

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 23, 2011
Realityvsfantasy wrote:
<quoted text>
And those division titles got you how many trophies? If you don't win it all your as good as the 32nd team in the league. Vikings perenial losers.
And if you don't know the difference between: they're, there and their, then maybe you're a loser. In that case, get off Aaron Rodgers' balls and go back to school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Pickett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers' smaller defensive line holding up agai... (Aug '14) Aug '14 VikesFan 4
News Wilson receives $65K bonus from Raiders (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 2
News Johnny Jolly: Will be cleared medically in a co... (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 2
News 5 Underrated Free Agents The Green Bay Packers ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 normallylikeyellow 1
News 5 Cost-Effective Moves Green Bay Packers Should... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 2
News Green Bay Packers: Mike McCarthy couldn't be in... (Nov '13) Nov '13 40for60 1
News Matt Flynn says he'll be ready for anything (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web