Garrard's 3 TD passes help Jaguars beat Broncos 24-17, spoil Tebow'...

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 17
Tim Tebow was a non-factor. The Denver Broncos can't say the same about David Garrard. Full Story
ray-ray

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 13, 2010
I can't believe Denver's coach hasn't figured out that Tebo was a waste of a first round draft choice. I hope when the donkey's play kansas city, coach mcmeathead puts tebo in more often to kill your offence's momentem, then a chiefs victory is all but assured!!!!!

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#3 Sep 13, 2010
The Jagís game was fun to watch Tyson Alualuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and Aaron Kampman looked good yesterday, hopefully those two and the rest of the D-Line can keep meeting in the back field. David G-rard looked OK, hopefully he has found the horseshoe he lost at the end of 2007. The O-line looked much improved, only one sack yesterday and that was Davidís sack for holding the ball that long, seriously holding the ball in the pocket for 7 seconds, seriously.
Guess who

Tampa, FL

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Tebow, Brady or Manning can't be a factor if the coach won't play them.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

The Other White Meat

#5 Sep 13, 2010
ray-ray wrote:
I can't believe Denver's coach hasn't figured out that Tebo was a waste of a first round draft choice. I hope when the donkey's play kansas city, coach mcmeathead puts tebo in more often to kill your offence's momentem, then a chiefs victory is all but assured!!!!!
And you figured that all out after 2 plays? Maybe you should be a head coach.
Tony Montana

Denver, CO

#6 Sep 13, 2010
ray-ray wrote:
I can't believe Denver's coach hasn't figured out that Tebo was a waste of a first round draft choice. I hope when the donkey's play kansas city, coach mcmeathead puts tebo in more often to kill your offence's momentem, then a chiefs victory is all but assured!!!!!
Gay Gay jou and the chef's suck.
ray-ray

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 13, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>And you figured that all out after 2 plays? Maybe you should be a head coach.
At least I'd have enough sense not to waste a first round pick on a situational player at best!!!
LOL

Tampa, FL

#8 Sep 13, 2010
ray-ray wrote:
<quoted text> At least I'd have enough sense not to waste a first round pick on a situational player at best!!!
you never have and never will have the opportunity to have that decision to make.

Sitting on your couch doesn't qualify you to do anything but grow your azz larger.
464havesome4u

Greeley, CO

#9 Sep 14, 2010
By the way the Broncos are starting out, It would'nt suprise me in the least that if they set a new record. > The record for the first NFL team ever that ended up fumbling on the replay. LOL! C-mon guys at this rate you'll be put into the arena football league that is if your good enough. Get it together.
havesome4u

Greeley, CO

#10 Sep 14, 2010
It would be GREAT! if they could get another Elway & Davis combination don't ya think?
Tulsa Oklahomo

Aurora, CO

#11 Sep 14, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
you never have and never will have the opportunity to have that decision to make.
Sitting on your couch doesn't qualify you to do anything but grow your **** larger.
Exactly

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#12 Sep 14, 2010
Guess who wrote:
Tebow, Brady or Manning can't be a factor if the coach won't play them.
He did play
1st-10, JAC41 13:49 T. Tebow rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain (Tackled by Tyson Alualu)

1st-10, DEN40 14:28 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 1 yard gain

Give Tebow another 2 years and more than likely he will be competing for the starting job in Denver and I hope he gets it. He seems to be a good person and a hard worker whose persona has been bastardized by sick-a-fantís in Gator nation.
lol

Tampa, FL

#13 Sep 14, 2010
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
He did play
1st-10, JAC41 13:49 T. Tebow rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain (Tackled by Tyson Alualu)
1st-10, DEN40 14:28 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 1 yard gain
Give Tebow another 2 years and more than likely he will be competing for the starting job in Denver and I hope he gets it. He seems to be a good person and a hard worker whose persona has been bastardized by sick-a-fantís in Gator nation.
2 plays ........OMFG!!!!!!!...he should have scored 3 touchdowns.
Bullfarts

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Touchdownfarts
Elbert

Kiowa, CO

#15 Oct 16, 2010
havesome4u wrote:
It would be GREAT! if they could get another Elway & Davis combination don't ya think?
We had that, they are playing in Chicago right now, thanks coach.

We also had 2 great running back, GONE because of "personality conflicts"..

And I might say, Chicago is having a heck of a lot better season than the Donks.
Bullfarts

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2010
Seasonfarts
Bean-O

Longmont, CO

#17 Oct 19, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Seasonfarts
Go eat a fart, freak.
Bullfarts

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2010
Freakfarts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan McBean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broncos players react to latest coach departure (Jan '10) Jan '10 Palooka 9
New NFL defensive coaches have made an impact (Oct '09) Oct '09 normallylikeyellow 1
Patriots trade Le Kevin Smith to Broncos (Aug '09) Aug '09 EagleSE 7
Steelers Release Reid, Drummond; Batch to IR (Aug '08) Aug '08 jinx-ur-team 2
Steelers-Eagles Game Notes (Aug '08) Aug '08 Bob Roberts 8
Jamaican signed to champion NFL team.. (Jul '07) Jul '07 Romon808 1
More from around the web