Coach Mike Price says UTEP football team will rally around Dona...

Full story: El Paso Times 31
Normally, this is the point where Mike Price would talk about pride, having fun, playing for the seniors, playing for each other. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chico

Mesquite, TX

#1 Nov 17, 2009
Go Miners!!1 I will be in Houston this Saturday to cheer you guys on.
Outside the Box

Montgomery, AL

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Wow, reading this story compared to the others, it really does sound like Coach Price is defeated. He really has nothing else to say... amazing.
jUTEP

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2009
Will someone please change the music? I've heard this same song played over and over and over and over and over ..........

FIRE PRICE NOW!!!!!
Tired of Losing

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2009
So it's time to get rid of Price and not settle for 2nd rate El Paso.....
frustrated

Mesquite, TX

#6 Nov 17, 2009
that even makes what happened saturday even sound worse, that the game is on the line with one minute left and you cant find a way to get the ball to the nations leading rusher. whats next have the best trainer in the nation and try to see how many players can get hurt so he can show-out, Price reminds me of a used car salesman always trying to deflect on why they did not want the car anymore and just try to sell it, just like he trying to do with this football program not addressing what needs to be addressed which is the whole coaching staff
Sal

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Then why have your son call 3 pass plays in a row at the end of the game last week?!!!!
Rob

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2009
jUTEP wrote:
Will someone please change the music? I've heard this same song played over and over and over and over and over ..........
FIRE PRICE NOW!!!!!
Get over it, Coach Price will be here until he feels like leaving El Paso! You and all the other jerks will just have to suck the big one.
skz

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2009
jUTEP wrote:
FIRE PRICE NOW!!!!!
and get who?
Lou Holtz isnt coming anytime soon
Ben

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 17, 2009
I attended the UTEP-SMU game in Dallas and Buckram was unstoppable on the ground and as a pass receiver. In fact, his one mistake of the day was dropping a sure touchdown, which would have been his second as a receiver and third total. Go get 'em.
Ben

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 17, 2009
frustrated wrote:
that even makes what happened saturday even sound worse, that the game is on the line with one minute left and you cant find a way to get the ball to the nations leading rusher. whats next have the best trainer in the nation and try to see how many players can get hurt so he can show-out, Price reminds me of a used car salesman always trying to deflect on why they did not want the car anymore and just try to sell it, just like he trying to do with this football program not addressing what needs to be addressed which is the whole coaching staff
That is ridiculous and I just got dumber after reading your comment. You can't keep handing it off when you need a TD to win with less than thirty seconds. Besides, UTEP was very successful throwing the ball, too.
Just Saying

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 17, 2009
I was also at the UTEP/SMU game, it amazes me that our team continues to lose to weaker teams being lead by freshman quarterbacks. This has been a disappointing season to say the least, so much promised, nothing delivered by the football team and coaches. You can't fault the fans for not showing up when it is obvious that they do not play with any sense of pride. The quarterback is supposed to be the leader, not in our case. The last three passing plays called were unbelievable when we have the 2nd best running back in the Nation. This group has not come together as a team and it shows!
No Tomorrow

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 17, 2009
Rally around Buckram?? Are You Kiddin' ME??? The Coaches don't even SHARE that Thought!! If they did they would have given him the ball the last 4 plays of the LAST 2 games then the miners would be WINNERS instead of WINERS AND LOSERS!! HOW ABOUT LET'S WIN ONE FOR THE GIPPER!! They surely won't be WINNING ONE FOR GOOD OLD COACH PRICE AND HIS INEPT COACHING STAFF!! GOOD LUCK AGAINST RICE...YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT!! This group of miners is like a wounded animal that is looking for a SHADY final resting place. IT'S ALMOST NIGHT -NIGHT TIME FOR THE 2009 FOOTBALL SEASON ....PACK SOME LUCKY RABBITS FEET IN EACH PLAYER AND COACHES BAG! This may help them WIN because the offensive and defensive coordinators DON'T HAVE CLUE!!orrect
Art

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 17, 2009
No Tomorrow wrote:
Rally around Buckram?? Are You Kiddin' ME??? The Coaches don't even SHARE that Thought!! If they did they would have given him the ball the last 4 plays of the LAST 2 games then the miners would be WINNERS instead of WINERS AND LOSERS!! HOW ABOUT LET'S WIN ONE FOR THE GIPPER!! They surely won't be WINNING ONE FOR GOOD OLD COACH PRICE AND HIS INEPT COACHING STAFF!! GOOD LUCK AGAINST RICE...YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT!! This group of miners is like a wounded animal that is looking for a SHADY final resting place. IT'S ALMOST NIGHT -NIGHT TIME FOR THE 2009 FOOTBALL SEASON ....PACK SOME LUCKY RABBITS FEET IN EACH PLAYER AND COACHES BAG! This may help them WIN because the offensive and defensive coordinators DON'T HAVE CLUE!!orrect
Give it a rest loser!!!!!!!
Tired of Losing

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it, Coach Price will be here until he feels like leaving El Paso! You and all the other jerks will just have to suck the big one.
This must be a typical UTEP graduate and El Pasoan, someone who accepts mediocracy and will stand by and not say anything except to bash those who actually voice true change. Either that or he is from Juarez? What do you think others in here? He must accept 2nd rate, he must have 2nd rate blood, 2nd rate vocab (evidenced above), 2nd rate mentality (also evidenced above) and 2nd rate pe.n.i.s cause he sure is mentioning it... haha
Rob

El Paso, TX

#16 Nov 18, 2009
Tired of Losing wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be a typical UTEP graduate and El Pasoan, someone who accepts mediocracy and will stand by and not say anything except to bash those who actually voice true change. Either that or he is from Juarez? What do you think others in here? He must accept 2nd rate, he must have 2nd rate blood, 2nd rate vocab (evidenced above), 2nd rate mentality (also evidenced above) and 2nd rate pe.n.i.s cause he sure is mentioning it... haha
Non of the above, however your wife/mother didn't think that it was a 2nd rate pe.n.i.s!
Tired of Losing

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Non of the above, however your wife/mother didn't think that it was a 2nd rate pe.n.i.s!
exactly what i mean... the joke is on you moron....tiny....
Rob

El Paso, TX

#18 Nov 18, 2009
Tired of Losing wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly what i mean... the joke is on you moron....tiny....
You are one sick puppy.... you poor bastard! Take two aspirins and call me in the morning. Later.
Outside the Box

Montgomery, AL

#19 Nov 18, 2009
I say bring back Gary Nord to help recruit guys on the defensive side of the ball. Yes, I know he was an "offense" type of guy and obviously didn't win but look at the type of guys he recruited and passed on to Price: Rodriguez, Young, Holloway, Demps. I think the issue is our coaches now don't know how to pick out our future defensive players. Fix that and I think we can start fixing everything that is wrong with our program step by step.
Petedirt Pay

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2009
Oh, like we have really ever had a winning team here. They had a couple of good fluke seasons and now we are suppose to be a football powerhouse. Take it for what it's worth.
murf915

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 18, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how you go to the guys mother dude get better combacks....Really o thats not what your mom said ITS OLD...Look we know you wanna add your 2cents but just keep then and go tell Price you are ready to bend over for him and take it!!! Well we know how much of a imature jack A$$ you are that you cant have a adult back and fourth with someone.. You pull the old high school NO middle school thats not what your mom o wife thing... All in all Price SUCKS!!! Fire HIM!!! and someone help this drop out with come backs LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Mathews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Diego Chargers Should Look Into Knowshon Mo... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dave 2
NFL Week 15 Picks: San Diego Chargers vs. Denve... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 2
Chargers vs Raiders: Keys To The Game (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Danny Woodhead Could Be What Darren Sproles Was... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Football Fans 2
Who Are the NFL's Most Injury-Prone Players? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mr D D Day 12
The San Diego Chargers should consider Giovani ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grimaud 2
Will San Diego Chargers Add a Running Back to C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grkimaud 1

Ryan Mathews People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE