In the end, Bruins have no control

In the end, Bruins have no control

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 28, 2008, titled In the end, Bruins have no control. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

There's ball control, and then there's what Fresno State did to UCLA on the final drive of its 36-31 victory at the Rose Bowl on Saturday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Dennis Wagner

AOL

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Nice comments by the UCLA players for sure....but make no doubt, Fresno State is the better team.
Jay

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2008
UCLA had a really good game. But still Fresno State...give them some credit, though it was a close game against an unranked team... good teams know how to close it out. And they did that.

I'm actually kind of optimistic that maybe if the offensive line can keep improving and if the quarterback still grows..UCLA football can improve and not be a complete throw away season like most FIRST year coaches' season.

They played with a lot of heart... and that's what football is all about.
the_truth

Artesia, CA

#3 Sep 28, 2008
gotta give fresno a lot of credit. a small town school (fresno as a region is small compared to so-cal, sf bay, and even sact'o) basically in the middle of nowhere in california that has not only a great academic program but, also a top ranked athletic program.
PHILME

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 29, 2008
"Shaking My Head"

What?!?! No talk about some questionable coaching calls - if this had of been KD, this board would be full...But that's how things work in this society...it's called "Double Standard:.
borri1

Fresno, CA

#5 Sep 30, 2008
Great game! The UCLA fans we spoke to were very gracious. Too bad the rest of the California Pac 10 sister schools won't play FSU more often. Those would be very entertaining games to be a part of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Mathews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Diego Chargers Should Look Into Knowshon Mo... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dave 2
News NFL Week 15 Picks: San Diego Chargers vs. Denve... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 2
News Chargers vs Raiders: Keys To The Game (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Danny Woodhead Could Be What Darren Sproles Was... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Football Fans 2
News Who Are the NFL's Most Injury-Prone Players? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mr D D Day 12
News The San Diego Chargers should consider Giovani ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grimaud 2
News Will San Diego Chargers Add a Running Back to C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grkimaud 1
More from around the web