Dallas Cowboys: Why Norv Turner Would Be a Perfect Fit in Big D as OC

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport

Norv Turner has not seen the success he'd like as a head coach but there's no question he's one of the NFL's best offensive coordinators.

Full Story
Robert urban

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Dallas cowboys should have gotten him long time ago the need is right time. Don't let him go he can and is a great coach. Rayan has to go and jarrett and romo is # 1 to Go- Chance now 7 yrs has not done anything. Go NORV TURNER
Bluadept

Herndon, VA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
If anyone can save Romo it is Norv but it may be too late. It might be better to trade Romo and their number 1 pick for the Chief's number one pick and get themselves a number one quarterback. Not that I think Geno Smith is as good as RGIII but maybe it would give Norv something to work with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Mathews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Diego Chargers Should Look Into Knowshon Mo... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dave 2
NFL Week 15 Picks: San Diego Chargers vs. Denve... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 2
Chargers vs Raiders: Keys To The Game (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Danny Woodhead Could Be What Darren Sproles Was... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Football Fans 2
Who Are the NFL's Most Injury-Prone Players? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mr D D Day 12
The San Diego Chargers should consider Giovani ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grimaud 2
Will San Diego Chargers Add a Running Back to C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Denny Grkimaud 1
More from around the web