Questions with Bob Sansevere: Ryan Longwell talks about why Brett F...

Full story: TwinCities.com

Shortly after Ryan Longwell, Steve Hutchinson and Jared Allen showed up Monday night on Brett Favre's doorstep in Hattiesburg, Miss.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
pars

Neenah, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Great theatre--great script--very entertaining. We now know that its the locker room and the guys that brought him back. And we all thought it was the ankle that was the key issue. Well-who really knows with Farve? Its nice to know that he is going to give everything he has to help the guys win. You could tell he is chomping at the bit to get started--even wants to play this week against the 49'ers. Plus he talked to the team this morning and told them how proud he was to have teamates like them who have been working so hard during the off season-otas-mini-camp and the grueling training camp in hot humid conditions. He said he couldn't ask for better teamates. In fact--he said as a kind jesture to them ( because he wasn't at any of those activities-)-he has a DVD of the ESPYS for every coach and player just in case they missed him on the show. He also said that fridays will be the day when everyone,including him, has to wear wrangler jeans. Well-alls well with Brett and the guys. Its Christmas in august----peace.
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Well at least he's away from the high school kids in Mississippi, maybe he just likes locker rooms.
Jackie

Two Harbors, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

This is news no Vking opponent wants to hear, but now they have to prepare for him and the Vikes. Thanks for bringing him back. Go Brett, go Vikes!!!!
SoDakKid

Turtle Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Anyone believing this was not a set up show is stupid. A show boat excuse for the head queen to skip out on what the rest of the team is going through. Lets go beg him to come back. Pleeeeeese come back with us.I think the Queens get what they got coming. Top Clown in the Center Ring. Just go begging. Oh yes the extra 3 mil., and he will love his team mates even more.
Rooster

Rushford, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

SoDakKid wrote:
Anyone believing this was not a set up show is stupid. A show boat excuse for the head queen to skip out on what the rest of the team is going through. Lets go beg him to come back. Pleeeeeese come back with us.I think the Queens get what they got coming. Top Clown in the Center Ring. Just go begging. Oh yes the extra 3 mil., and he will love his team mates even more.
Packer fans are "JERKS"! It was all bragging when he was on your side of the river. Just back off and let us enjoy our season with Brett. You had many years of football fun....now let us enjoy ours.
Hey SoDakKid

Sauk Rapids, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Go back To Mah like the baby you are. It's just sore feelings. I think that Favre will play even better this year than last with no expectations just fun and players in mind. How will it feel that Favre's best two years as a quarterback will be with your hated rival?
Vikes

Hastings, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Welcome back Brett we are glad to have you aboard for our superbowl run. Go Vikes!
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Vikes wrote:
Welcome back Brett we are glad to have you aboard for our superbowl run. Go Vikes!
Its 50 years and counting!!
SoDakKid

Turtle Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

WELL ROOSTER. Yeah there are jerks this side of the river. They are easy to spot,They wear purple.
And we have enjoyed the Pack, so much so, all the games get sold out. No extended dead lines to sell out playoff games over here. I have also enjoyed see them win SIX NFL titles in my lifetime. all since 1960. And the Queens have how many????

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

SoDakKid wrote:
WELL ROOSTER. Yeah there are jerks this side of the river. They are easy to spot,They wear purple.
And we have enjoyed the Pack, so much so, all the games get sold out. No extended dead lines to sell out playoff games over here. I have also enjoyed see them win SIX NFL titles in my lifetime. all since 1960. And the Queens have how many????
If you enjoy the Pack so much how come so much of your energy is being used on what is going on with Favre and the Vikes? Sounds like jealousy to me-worry about the Pack, they are currently playing pre-season games, I know I could give a flying fu#k about GB and the Packers, my focus is on the Vikes, like all true fans and their respective teams. Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••