Brett Favre: NFL Network says Brett F...

Brett Favre: NFL Network says Brett Favre flying to Minnesota, like...

There are 23 comments on the Fox6 story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Brett Favre: NFL Network says Brett Favre flying to Minnesota, like.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

It appears Brett Favre may be close to playing another year for the Minnesota Vikings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Seriously??? This is breaking News??? Move on!!!
Favre_for_Presid ent

Thiensville, WI

#2 Aug 17, 2010
First a Favre fan! I can cheer for the Packers when Brett hangs it up. I can cheer for the packers when the 3 stooges leave Green Bay.
broken news

Brooksville, FL

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Viking players are pulling numbers and standing in line at camp waiting for the chance to smooch Favre's a-ss on their hands and knees.
A lucky 5 players will get his autograph on a paper towel with a Sharpie pen.
Badgerfanz

Plymouth, WI

#4 Aug 17, 2010
No wonder I love the Badgers this guy cannot make a decision to save his soul..........

I hope someone nails him this year but good!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Slow day in MinneHaHa isn't it? Hey Brett have you opened upt the Favre Bakery yet? Specializing in turnovers?
BILL

Cudahy, WI

#6 Aug 17, 2010
I hope farve gets slammed this year break both of his arms and legs
The future is now

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Favre_for_President wrote:
First a Favre fan! I can cheer for the Packers when Brett hangs it up. I can cheer for the packers when the 3 stooges leave Green Bay.
Yea, that Ted Thompson is a stooge. Drafted Aaron Rodgers who is the new franchise QB. The Packers are the envy of the NFL, back to back franchise QBs. Now go back to your man cave and finish painting the green to purple. You can keep the gold.
gary williams

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2010
oh goody im so happy that king brett is here..........NOT..........I SURE HOPE THIS GUYS LIME LIGHT BURNS OUT SOON
David

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#10 Aug 17, 2010
Everyone who is sick of Brett Favre raise their hands. I know that I am. I wonder if his wife is too.
BILL

Cudahy, WI

#12 Aug 17, 2010
David wrote:
Everyone who is sick of Brett Favre raise their hands. I know that I am. I wonder if his wife is too.
I will raise my hands
FRANK

Mukwonago, WI

#13 Aug 17, 2010
MMMM THE BRETT FAVRE BAKERY SPECIALIZING IN TURNOVERS DO THEY HAVE THE SHARON RODGERS FUMBLE PASTRY TOO? I BET THEY HAVE THE MIKE MCCARTHY CRAWLER MADE 100% OUT OF LARD TOO!
Hannah

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#15 Aug 17, 2010
If the Vikings were smart, they would invest in a very good back up QB, because they are going to need it, because Brett will be injured very quickly in the season. His old body can't take much more of football. If Brett thinks that he will get another Super Bowl ring, he better think again. As many times that Minnesota has been to the Super Bowl, they have never won. He should be happy with the one ring he has now, because many players retire without getting one ring.
No body

Beachwood, OH

#16 Aug 18, 2010
I hope they packed his walker.
Hannah

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#17 Aug 18, 2010
Not his walker, his wheelchair, he is going to need it. They better book his room at the nursing home while they are at it. If the Vikings were smart, they would have dumped him like the Packers and the Jets did. Everyone is tired of his drama queen antics just to get attention from the media. Even some of his fellow players in Minnesota are sick and tired of it. The Vikings can't be that desperate for a QB, that they have to put up with that old has been. They be wiser to spend the money they would have spent on Favre, and look for a younger and healthier and more talented QB, who will be around a lot longer than Brett will be. Brett has seen his better days a long time ago. He is all washed up as a QB.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#18 Aug 18, 2010
Hannah wrote:
If the Vikings were smart, they would invest in a very good back up QB, because they are going to need it, because Brett will be injured very quickly in the season. His old body can't take much more of football. If Brett thinks that he will get another Super Bowl ring, he better think again. As many times that Minnesota has been to the Super Bowl, they have never won. He should be happy with the one ring he has now, because many players retire without getting one ring.
I'm with you Hannah. He's one high-low away from being seriously injured.
FRANK

Mukwonago, WI

#19 Aug 18, 2010
DIDNT FAVRE DESTROY THE PACKERS TWICE LAST YEAR?????????? THEN AGAIN TAMPA GOT THEIR ONLY WIN FOR THE SEASON FROM GREENBAY SO I GUESS THAT ISNT SAYING MUCH.
Brett

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2010
I'd like to see alot of U smart A**ES play pro football for as long as the oldest player in NFL.did. You would'nt even come close! OR PROVE IT!
rukiddingme

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Aug 19, 2010
Seriously...where would sports news be without the likes of Brett or LeBron?? The world sure would be a boring place without the drama. It's a sports soap opera if you ask me...
rukiddingme

Milwaukee, WI

#22 Aug 19, 2010
David wrote:
Both my hands are raised
Brett Favre

Brooksville, FL

#23 Aug 19, 2010
Why should I sweat my balls off when I just have to wait for some players to beg me to show up and just fart around until the season starts ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
More from around the web