Vikings 24, Cowboys 21: Second-half s...

Vikings 24, Cowboys 21: Second-half surge keeps Minnesota in thick of NFC North race

There are 93 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Vikings 24, Cowboys 21: Second-half surge keeps Minnesota in thick of NFC North race. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

RECAP: Ryan Longwell's 38-yard field goal with 4:05 remaining completed the Vikings' second-half comeback as they outscored Dallas 17-7 over the final 30 minutes to secure a crucial victory at the Metrodome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
deer track

Yankton, SD

#86 Oct 19, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not as impressive as your constant attempts to insult the Vikings....."
What's this? Have you turned from a Fart to a Parrot? Go hide under some seaweed...about 40 fathoms down...
deer track

Yankton, SD

#87 Oct 19, 2010
Who Dat Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually having Jambalaya for lunch tomorrow. Stop by and have a plate.
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
Sounds very delectable..However, I think I will hold off for now and bring you some crow to Dione on during the Saint's--Viking Playoff..Since your team will be playing here in the North country, you will have a side dish of wild rice.....
deer track

Yankton, SD

#88 Oct 19, 2010
dine...
idea

Duluth, MN

#89 Oct 19, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Lito would have caught that TD pass instead of trying to cradle it, game over. I think he actually had his hands on it, not bad coverage.
we'll see if he is worth it against the packers next week bleacher report already is saying expect a greaat game for rodgers specifically when lito sheppard is on the field
erie-vike tard

United States

#90 Oct 19, 2010
Why is deer shit tracks so stupid?
deer track

Yankton, SD

#91 Oct 19, 2010
erie-vike tard wrote:
Why is deer **** tracks so stupid?
I think it may be the fact he has been reading two many of "erie-vike tard" posts...
Da Bears 2010

Lisle, IL

#92 Oct 19, 2010
deer track wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too smug, Don't look now, but the Vikings are sneaking up on you.....
Thanks for the info. I forgot, Vike fans thought they won the Super Bowl on Sunday. If you can beat the Pack in Green Bay than you can talk, if not your done. Minnesota is O-fer on the road so far this year.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#93 Oct 19, 2010
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, queenboy, is that really the best you could come up with? Ladies and gentleman, now you have seen a product of the Wisconsin education system in action. Maybe it's time you go back to writing on the bathroom stalls before you post anything else in the social media.
Now, we don't want ex farve ruining the humor on the bathroom walls...
erie-vike tard

United States

#94 Oct 19, 2010
Chilly is a retard. He must have gone to school in Wizconsin.
deer track

Yankton, SD

#95 Oct 19, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info. I forgot, Bike fans thought they won the Super Bowl on Sunday. If you can beat the Pack in Green Bay than you can talk, if not your done. Minnesota is O-fer on the road so far this year.
You are Welcome..However, don't be too concerned about the Viking - Green Bay game..Start thinking about the Bears - Vikings games..You will play us TWICE....By the way, how is Chester Taylor working out for you?
deer track

Yankton, SD

#96 Oct 19, 2010
erie-vike tard wrote:
Chilly is a ****. He must have gone to school in Wizconsin.
Well, at least that is one thing we agree on..By the way, what is all that **** after your user name? Don't see anything unusaul about t_a_r_d....
Da Bears 2010

Lake Zurich, IL

#97 Oct 21, 2010
deer track wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Welcome..However, don't be too concerned about the Viking - Green Bay game..Start thinking about the Bears - Vikings games..You will play us TWICE....By the way, how is Chester Taylor working out for you?
Bears are saving him for the Viking games. Dont want to wear him out rushing the ball all the time.
laugh

Burnsville, MN

#98 Nov 4, 2010
Nailin Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is great that we have a R3TARD writing this year.
Do you mean Sid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
News Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
More from around the web