Double trouble: Bears' Devin Hester hurts Vikings on kickoff and punt returns

Full story: TwinCities.com 6
The Vikings were prepared to try to contain Chicago's dynamic return man, Devin Hester, in punt coverage but had no answers Sunday when the Bears deployed him to return kicks for the first time this season in their 27-13 victory at Soldier Field. Full Story

Since: May 10

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Is there a fork large enough to stick in this team?
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Nov 15, 2010
CT Viking Fan wrote:
Is there a fork large enough to stick in this team?
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/12188
Will this do?
bill

Escanaba, MI

#3 Nov 15, 2010
hmm..., lets see, two of your best special teams players are hurt and you still kick the ball to hester, great in game adjustments there klink!

and in the words of donald trump, "YOUR FIRED" !!!!!!!!!!

and guess what mr. wilf?, i'm not attending anymore games until this crackpot you hired is gone!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2010
...you can add the Vikings to terrible teams that the Bears have beaten this year.

Since: May 10

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2010
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/12188
Will this do?
That's about perfect.
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

#6 Nov 16, 2010
bill wrote:
hmm..., lets see, two of your best special teams players are hurt and you still kick the ball to hester, great in game adjustments there klink!
and in the words of donald trump, "YOUR FIRED" !!!!!!!!!!
and guess what mr. wilf?, i'm not attending anymore games until this crackpot you hired is gone!
Your punter cannot kick directionally, he is a "boomer". Vikes had to try to push the Bears back, because the offense was clicking. Nothing else the Vikes could do, except try to tackle Hester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5

Ryan Longwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE