Breaking news: Brett Favre on his way...

Breaking news: Brett Favre on his way to Minnesota

There are 501 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Breaking news: Brett Favre on his way to Minnesota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

JANUARY 24: Brett Favre #4 of the Minnesota Vikings reacts after taking a hard hit in the second half against the New Orleans Saints during the NFC Championship Game at the Louisiana Superdome on January 24, 2010 in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
deer tracks

Yankton, SD

#525 Aug 25, 2010
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, What do you want to ask me?
Ok, This ? for you..What size shoes do you wear, that continue to keep getting stuck in your mouth?..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
More from around the web