Bob Sansevere: Three things with Ryan...

Bob Sansevere: Three things with Ryan Longwell

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Bob Sansevere: Three things with Ryan Longwell. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Here is Vikings kicker Ryan Longwell, who becomes a free agent March 4 ... On whether he believes he will return to the Vikings: "I have no idea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Beecharmer

Milton, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Maybe he wants to come back and kick for the Packers
Twinsfan

Belgrade, MN

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Thanks for everything Mr. Longwell, you deserved to be on a better team. And I'd guess next year you will be...just not in Minnesota. What a waste of a terrific kicker.
Thrall

Sullivan, WI

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Got no complaints about Longwell- he's pretty good
Big Fan

Minot, ND

#4 Jan 3, 2011
We need to sign him to a new contract and not let
him slip away!
Justin Sider

Santa Rosa, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Longwell is a classy guy and great from about 45 yards on in. The only problem and it is a GLARING problem is his kickoffs are horrible. If they reach the 10 yard line it's a minor miracle. Opposing teams start on the 35 damn near every kick. The Vikings were last in the league in coverage due to short kickoffs. Had Rhys Lloyd come into camp in shape, he would have made the team. The Vikes need a kicker with a strong leg to make teams go 80 yards to score... which isn't hard if you throw towards Lito Sheppard and Asher Allen..
Beecharmer

Milton, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2011
More trouble for Favre. Go get him ladies. Take him to the cleaners. And Deanna, leave the bum
IndyVikeFan

Fishers, IN

#7 Jan 3, 2011
"We're hitting the ball as well as we ever have". Does Ryan have someone in his pocket?
jmndodge

Chaska, MN

#8 Jan 4, 2011
Longwell's paid to kick field-goals, a strong leg with accuracy the width of the field shouldn't be impossible. There are probably 3 or four already on the squad, and no kicker as good as Longwell should be risking injury on a return.
Fran Tarkenton

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2011
Tell Longwell and Allen not to bother coming to my house this summer, Im not interested.
Viking Fan

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Jan 4, 2011
He wants out because the Vikings will fail in 2011 as usual.
Anonymous

Rock Springs, WY

#11 Jan 4, 2011
He should continue playing. California is quite warmer in the winter than Minnesota and should be good for his longevity. Build a stadium!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
More from around the web