Leading Off with Bob Sansevere: New s...

Leading Off with Bob Sansevere: New story, same ending for Vikings

There are 2 comments on the Fox Sports story from Mar 28, 2010, titled Leading Off with Bob Sansevere: New story, same ending for Vikings. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

St. Paul Pioneer Press Updated Mar 25, 2010 4:32 AM ET Now that the NFL has switched to a new overtime format for the playoffs, you just know what will happen: Brett Favre will return within a week after the Vikings break camp in Mankato and lead them back to the NFC championship game for a rematch in New Orleans against the Saints .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Paris

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Of course. It's always the same ending for the Yikes. Give em the best quarterbacks, give em the best running backs, give em the best everything, perhaps coaches that can count, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME.

Had Favre not thrown that pick, Longwell would have missed it. Had the player called what he should have at the coin toss, it would have been the opposite. Change the rules all you want, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME. The Yikes always find a way to MAKE IT THE SAME.

Nuff said.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Les Vikings ne verront jamais la Terrine Formidable malgré tout

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
More from around the web