Minnesota Vikings put a season's worth of issues on display in one game

Nov 21, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com 9
The issues plaguing the Vikings all season were on full display Sunday in their ugly 31-3 loss to the Green Bay Packers at the Metrodome. Read more
Hmmmmm

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Our offensive line sucks
Gravedigger

Birchwood, WI

#2 Nov 22, 2010
So do the Queenie "fans".
The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#3 Nov 22, 2010
Feature AP for the rest of the season. Get him the rushing title. Make him the rallying point for this season and the focus of the team for next. RUN AP, or FREE AP. Make those the chants to replace FIRE CHILDRESS. He's a dead man walking. Let's make sure Peterson doesn't continue to be a dead man running.
Solution

Plymouth, MN

#4 Nov 22, 2010
this team (term used loosely) has no:
1) leadership
2) professionalism
3) pride
4) creativity
5) leadership
Anyone and everyone can criticize so let me help the owners...
1) Publicly fire Childress and Favre - they are cancer and have to be removed
2) Anyone found to be "in-fighting" is fired.
3) No more "days off" - practice, films, meetings...they have to work to get paid.
4) FIND A YOUNG GUN QB for the future
5) Apologize to the fans...owner, coaches, players all should be ashamed of their performance
6) FIRE CHILDRESS and get Farve outta here
sonny jaymes

Brandon, SD

#5 Nov 22, 2010
go pack go!!!
JACKMAN

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 22, 2010
START OVER, NEW COACH, NEW Q.B. GIVE A NEW PLAYER A CHANCE AT Q.B.
idea

Duluth, MN

#7 Nov 22, 2010
JACKMAN wrote:
START OVER, NEW COACH, NEW Q.B. GIVE A NEW PLAYER A CHANCE AT Q.B.
first part done
Arnie

Minnetonka, MN

#8 Nov 22, 2010
I'm enjoying the weekly comedy show. Too bad chilly has been fired.
WakeUpAlready

Whitefish, MT

#9 Nov 23, 2010
I am not a Viking fan, but I do not want to see the team move to greener pastures. A healthy love to hate thing.
Time for the People of Minny to man up and get an investment-worthy stadium built (with retractable roof please). Just quit the bichen and figure out how to make it work.
Have the plans and options ready for when the CBA is finally certified. Hopefully the CBA will help provide some of the needed money (unless the NFL has other plans for the team). Just do your part to show you actually care to keep the team in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
News Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
More from around the web