The Faces of Brett Favre: According t...

The Faces of Brett Favre: According to three of his Vikings teammat...

There are 170 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 21, 2010, titled The Faces of Brett Favre: According to three of his Vikings teammat.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

What is Brett Favre like before a game? During a game? After a game? We went to three guys who would know.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
give it up

Racine, WI

#169 Sep 1, 2010
bb4life wrote:
<quoted text>Like I stated previously, one legit superbowl. Beating up the new to the NFL AFL is like putting the pros against the college teams. You won the first two by default and haven't done squat until Favre and his great support cast came along. He also kept your team competitive when you should have been a sub 500 team and you know it. I'm glad you feel compelled to think your team is so special; that's what makes football fun and such a great spectator sport where every year every team has high expectations. Unfortunately, only one wins in the end by greatness, luck, or both. Looks like the pack accomplished that once.
That is one more than the Vikings.
John Elway

Littleton, CO

#170 Sep 1, 2010
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Brett came along during my career. He handed the superbowl to me on a silver platter by zipping those accurate passes on the last drive so only the ground could catch them

Since: Mar 10

Saint Paul, MN

#171 Sep 1, 2010
John Q in Oak Creek wrote:
<quoted text>
Start a baseball thread buttboy4life...
Guess what, John Que#r? It was a direct comparison that a typical fudgepacker fan would side step to avoid looking any more stupid than they already do. Back to your double-wide private gay smoking club where you can look smart to both of your friends.

Saint Paul, MN

#172 Sep 1, 2010
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
If that makes you feel better, then good for you. Typical fudgepacker fan!
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

#173 Sep 1, 2010
bb4life wrote:
<quoted text>If that makes you feel better, then good for you. Typical fudgepacker fan!
BB you seem like your an ex-smoker who has a fancy for double wide private gay smoking clubs. I was wondering what some Minnesotans do on their free time. I cant imagine the visual.
Who Dat Charlie

United States

#174 Sep 1, 2010
BB is drinking the kool-aid.
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#175 Sep 2, 2010
bb4life wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what, John Que#r? It was a direct comparison that a typical fudgepacker fan would side step to avoid looking any more stupid than they already do. Back to your double-wide private gay smoking club where you can look smart to both of your friends.
One of them is a tranvestite named Betty Favre

Saint Paul, MN

#176 Sep 2, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>BB you seem like your an ex-smoker who has a fancy for double wide private gay smoking clubs. I was wondering what some Minnesotans do on their free time. I cant imagine the visual.
Nice try but your wrong. Da bears still suck.
Dr Scholl

Spring Hill, FL

#177 Sep 2, 2010
Brett Favre's feet stink worse than sharp limburger cheese.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#178 Sep 3, 2010
bb4life wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try but your wrong. Da bears still suck.
da bears don't suck, CUTLER SUCKS. He is what we think he is (to quote Denny Greene) a crybaby. Philip Rivers was right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
News Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
More from around the web