Shooter Now: Childress didn't impose ...

Shooter Now: Childress didn't impose deadline for Favre to report

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Shooter Now: Childress didn't impose deadline for Favre to report. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings quarterback Brett Favre smiles during his press conference at Winter Park in Eden Prairie on Wednesday August 18, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Arnie

Minnetonka, MN

#1 Aug 19, 2010
No deadlines, no clue for chilly
Robbie

Edenton, NC

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Childress doesn't tell Favre what to do, Favre tells Chilly. People are talking about Farve not believing that Chilly has a clue about how to run an offense---anyone who has seen Chilly TRY and run an offense knows why Favre and other players feel this way. Let Bevelle and Favre run the offense and let Chilly stay out of the way while carrying around his playcard W/O a clue of what to call...............
Scruffy

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2010
"I didn't have a date; no deadlines," Childress said.

And THAT folks is the problem!
Waldo

Melbourne, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Fans will be eating chit when Childress brings the Vikings their first Superbowl......in Los Angeles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
More from around the web