No regrets: Vikings trio still glad t...

No regrets: Vikings trio still glad they convinced Brett Favre to return

There are 23 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 28, 2010, titled No regrets: Vikings trio still glad they convinced Brett Favre to return. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The details of Jared Allen's Aug. 17 flight to Hattiesburg, Miss., with teammates Steve Hutchinson and Ryan Longwell are not something the Vikings defensive end is eager to relive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheMaster

Morrison, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2010
Yawn.
Move to LA or Anywhere

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 28, 2010
Will the Queens be begging this old washed up geezer again next year? I don't doubt it.
Rich U

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Geez, shut up, play ball & make the most of the draft.
WAYNE

Hollywood, FL

#4 Nov 28, 2010
even though the vikings "beat" their cellar mate Redskins, favre contributed nothing to the game that a rookie couldn't handle
FMC651

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2010
Move to LA or Anywhere wrote:
Will the Queens be begging this old washed up geezer again next year? I don't doubt it.
Another and still bitter packer fans sounding off. How about those falcons?
matt

Plymouth, WI

#6 Nov 28, 2010
for some reason I have a feeling favre will be back next year. Just cant shake the feeling that he will come back and be in shape next year, Then ride off into the sunset, like he desires.
FMC651

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2010
WAYNE wrote:
even though the vikings "beat" their cellar mate Redskins, favre contributed nothing to the game that a rookie couldn't handle
Your packers lost to the Redskins though.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#8 Nov 28, 2010
matt wrote:
for some reason I have a feeling favre will be back next year. Just cant shake the feeling that he will come back and be in shape next year, Then ride off into the sunset, like he desires.
You may as well shake that feeling, he isn't coming back.
matt

Plymouth, WI

#9 Nov 28, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, I still can't shake the feeling. I really believe that favre will come back for one more fight, but this time he will come into the season next year in good shape, just like 2009. I'm not saying he will throw 33tds 7 pick season, but he will lead the vikings to a superbowl and ride into the sunset like he desires. I just can't see him ending his career with a season like this one.
chili dog

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 28, 2010
If I have to hear anymore about this weinie wagging , washed up hillbilly I think I m going to puke , get over yourself Favre AND GO OUT WITH SOME DIGNITY.... ALTHOUGH THATS TOO LATE....
Mike

Hutchinson, MN

#11 Nov 29, 2010
Would be 7-4 if had not come. TJACK would have never played so badly. Plus he can move and run.
Da Bears 2010

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 29, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no QB's lined up to replace him.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#13 Nov 29, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text> And no QB's lined up to replace him.
Tons of QB's to replace him.
Quality? There's the concern
Claymathews52

International Falls, MN

#14 Nov 29, 2010
Thanks for coming back Brett,

Clay Mathews
Earsall Mackbee

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Nov 29, 2010
Mike, you & Chilly are the ONLY people on this planet still infatuated with T-Jack. I'm a better QB prospect than he is and I haven't played since 6th grade.
Beecharmer

Milton, KY

#16 Nov 29, 2010
TheMaster wrote:
Yawn.
Second YAWN
MichiganFavreFan

Warrington, PA

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Sure glad that Brett came back this year, makes the game more exciting. Anyway you Favre haters, who are you going to badmouth once he retires??
Beecharmer

Milton, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2010
MichiganFavreFan wrote:
Sure glad that Brett came back this year, makes the game more exciting. Anyway you Favre haters, who are you going to badmouth once he retires??
Good question

Since: Feb 07

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2010
Favre is the best QB ever!
Avant

Anaheim, CA

#20 Nov 29, 2010
jerthemessiah wrote:
Favre is the best QB ever!
I agree, way better than TJerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Longwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Longwell reminisces about 'great run' as Packer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
News Longtime K Longwell announces retirement (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 5
News Seahawks have the NFL's strongest roster, says ... (Mar '13) May '13 number80 3
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Hey NFL, It's Time to Start Taking the Minnesot... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fran the Man 18
News Peterson returns, Vikings edge Jaguars, 26-23 i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 John Wayne 2
More from around the web