Aggies growing as a team

Aggies growing as a team

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 11, 2010, titled Aggies growing as a team. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

For almost three and a half quarters, New Mexico State found all sorts of inventive ways to hang in a game where it was often outplayed by San Diego State on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

armando

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Sep 12, 2010
the defense was in most of the game. they must have been exhausted. the Offense had some great plays but often were 1,2,3 and out. Christian threw hard and low, often making it impossible for the receiver to catch. I was expecting more from him. Hes experienced and should not be making the kind of errors he did
Lazy People Sux

New Palestine, IN

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Coach Walker and Coaching staff,

I know it has only been one game and it was a loss, but I would like to say Excellent job in putting together competitive Aggies football team. I can see the improvement from last year's team! Keep up the good work!!

Fan's way to go out and support the Aggies too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Lindley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Cardinals: Top 5 2013 NFL Draft Needs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Joshua mcdonald 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
News NFL: Roger Goodell takes issue with Paul Taglia... (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 5
News Free agent QB Vince Young won't work out with A... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hookem Tards 5
News Cards' Kolb to be sidelined indefinitely (Oct '12) Oct '12 Bird Poo 1
News Cardinals top Raiders (Aug '12) Aug '12 Zild0405 4
News College Football 2011: Russell Wilson and 10 Un... (Jul '11) Jul '11 BroncoFan 1
More from around the web