Panthers extend K Kasay for 4 years

Panthers extend K Kasay for 4 years

There are 1 comment on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Panthers extend K Kasay for 4 years. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : CHARLOTTE John Kasay stood in front of reporters four years ago to announce what he thought was his last contract extension with the Carolina Panthers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Polly McDaniel

Candler, NC

#1 Oct 29, 2008
As well they should. Whatever they are paying anyone else on the team, Kasay should be getting double. He's the most reliable guy they've got.Ånd I love Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith and the rest. But Kasay, he's the mailman. He DELIVERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Kalil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carolina Panthers injury updates: RB Jonathan S... (Dec '14) Dec '14 BonerRants Part 2 3
News Panthers QB Cam Newton drafted by Deion Sanders... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Phoenix Ascended 2
News Panthers WR Steve Smith unhappy with QB Cam Newton (Sep '12) Nov '12 Tuff Teddy 30
News Trades near deadline rare for Carolina Panthers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim donor 1
News Panthers coach Ron Rivera knows what he must ch... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim donor 1
News Ryan Kalil Predicts Super Bowl Victory For Pant... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Jim1 2
News Carolina Panthers center Ryan Kalil: We’ll... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Carolina clint 1
More from around the web