Steelers Pass on Anthony Munoz, Hire ...

Steelers Pass on Anthony Munoz, Hire Sean Kugler as Offensive Line Coach

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Steelers Pass on Anthony Munoz, Hire Sean Kugler as Offensive Line Coach. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Pittsburgh Steelers filled the first void in the coaching staff today. ...Well, sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

fooled ya

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2010
I never heard that Munoz was even a candidate. He has never coached before, so what makes you think he has the makeup to do so? Same with Matthews. You so called blogger 'experts' really leave me scratching my head. Don't give up your day job.
SteelersSUCK

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2010
They don know anything about coaching. All their good coaches went to AZ!
C JJ

Dillsburg, PA

#3 Jan 15, 2010
as isaid in the past theonly reason that tomlin was hired was the rooney rule after all how would it look if rooney didnt follow his own rule ????tomlin seems the longer u study him the the more u know he is all talk to keep arins is a real stupid movewhat would u expect from tomlin (STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES)OH WELL ANOTHER YEAR OF NOTHING
iloveuBigBen

Glenelg, MD

#4 Feb 6, 2010
U BETTER BE GOOD AT COACHING MR! I am plain sick n tired of watching our star QB get sacked so much. Its gotta stop n hopefully this guy will help put an end to it with the help of a few new lineman. Its really extra dumb that Big Ben has gotten sacked so much since he came into the league n they've never fixed it. Now thats what I call dumb! PROTECT THE FACE OF THE STEELERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Clady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This time, the injured Broncos will go, too (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Ware inspired Broncos with pre-game speech (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News Brock Osweiler Makes Most Of Peyton Manning's D... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Starting O-line clicking; second group has prob... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Broncos-Texans session features some chippy mom... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News Elway wants better balance from Broncos (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Winston Justice re-signed by Broncos to one-yea... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mensans 2
More from around the web