With bowl season complete, who benefits?

With bowl season complete, who benefits?

There are 161 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from Jan 19, 2011, titled With bowl season complete, who benefits?. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

By William Wilkerson Bowl season has officially come to a close. But the fallout on the recruiting front from those games, and even those programs that watched from home, is just beginning to unfold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#162 Feb 14, 2011
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>hey Artie! How are you man?
> What's up, True? I'm doing good, buddy! How ya doing? You have all the snow and ice shoveled off your lawn yet? LOL! Coach Artie has been sitting out by the pool the last couple of days. Really beautiful weather down here! near 70 with blue skies and warm sunshine. The birds are tweetin' up a storm! Will be on the Harley for a short ride this afternoon. Other than that, I'm having football meltdown ... ONLY 6 months 'til it starts all over again! YEEEEHAAAA!!! Take care, bro!
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Broyles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthew Stafford's Poor Footwork and Decisions ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Scotty 1
News Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford says he can ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Snoil 2
News Calvin-less Lions fall to Packers with meek off... (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
News NFL week 4 preview: Detroit Lions v. Chicago Bears (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jay Cuntler 2
News Lions still searching for an interested No. 2 w... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Nick 1
News Detroit Lions Making Good Moves But Still More ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 brian 1
News Oklahoma Football: Will the Sooners End Season ... (Dec '11) Aug '12 Nick 2
More from around the web