With bowl season complete, who benefits?

By William Wilkerson Bowl season has officially come to a close. But the fallout on the recruiting front from those games, and even those programs that watched from home, is just beginning to unfold. Full Story
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#21 Jan 22, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>LOL funny/witty good post...
I do check on y'all time to time, Big Dan, OSU Mom, all of them LSU fans--enjoy the reading. Looks like Auburn is in for a long season without Scam Newton...
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#22 Jan 22, 2011
@ Lady Bug & T-Town Clown, if I wasn't cooking some ribs up this weekend, Y'all have me cooking a pot of gumbo, always next weekend---I guarantee you

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#23 Jan 22, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>I do check on y'all time to time, Big Dan, OSU Mom, all of them LSU fans--enjoy the reading. Looks like Auburn is in for a long season without Scam Newton...
yeah all them guys have been fun posting with. we do some trash talk and have a good time! them ribs sound good to me enjoy, and yes Auburn will go back to being Auburn next season !!! a so-so team ....
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#24 Jan 22, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah all them guys have been fun posting with. we do some trash talk and have a good time! them ribs sound good to me enjoy, and yes Auburn will go back to being Auburn next season !!! a so-so team ....
Trash talk, no way--- even if y'all have carpet-bagger high-water yankee as a coach, could not help it, Geaux Tigers Preseason #1...
lady bug

Hardy, AR

#25 Jan 22, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Trash talk, no way--- even if y'all have carpet-bagger high-water yankee as a coach, could not help it, Geaux Tigers Preseason #1...
Oh DH you sly faux.
lady bug

Hardy, AR

#26 Jan 22, 2011
I heard the other day that UT was all a bunch of
dopers, well just for the record I was in the
drinka-kega-bru sorority not the smoka-bita-dopa
one. Geaux UT.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#27 Jan 22, 2011
lady bug wrote:
I heard the other day that UT was all a bunch of
dopers, well just for the record I was in the
drinka-kega-bru sorority not the smoka-bita-dopa
one. Geaux UT.
think I will just stay here and drink...
lady bug

Hardy, AR

#28 Jan 22, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>think I will just stay here and drink...
What a delicious concept!!(hiccup) Thanks for the laughs they have
made my morning.
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#29 Jan 22, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>think I will just stay here and drink...
Me to, I think Lady Bug may be too smart for and out of our league, fixing to put Bevo on the grill...Lady Bug do you heard mooing the night...
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#30 Jan 22, 2011
us----see
lady bug

Hardy, AR

#31 Jan 22, 2011
OK now I'm wondering if BEVO died of natural causes
or if DH went longhorn hunting.
lady bug

Hardy, AR

#32 Jan 22, 2011
Should I be worried about TUSK? You don't have any
pork on the grill do ya?
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#33 Jan 22, 2011
lady bug wrote:
OK now I'm wondering if BEVO died of natural causes
or if DH went longhorn hunting.
Same thing ain't it...No pork, I am a Mooslim...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#34 Jan 22, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing ain't it...No pork, I am a Mooslim...
no mtn oysters for the Deerhunter...
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#35 Jan 22, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>no mtn oysters for the Deerhunter...
Hell no!!!!!! But I will cook a squirrel head in some dupplings...Brain Food
Deerhunter

Buffalo, TX

#36 Jan 22, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>no mtn oysters for the Deerhunter...
Lets talk football, Pac 12 first---I glad they went to 12 Teams, but Colo. & Utah don't exactly give them 2 power teams. Now they at least in my mind they qualify for a BCS game now with a Conf. Champ. game.

Since: Dec 10

Atlanta, GA

#37 Jan 22, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Lets talk football, Pac 12 first---I glad they went to 12 Teams, but Colo. & Utah don't exactly give them 2 power teams. Now they at least in my mind they qualify for a BCS game now with a Conf. Champ. game.
Yeah, they took Colorado, but refused Boise. Go figure. I guess they didn't want to see Boise in the Rose Bowl every year.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#38 Jan 22, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Lets talk football, Pac 12 first---I glad they went to 12 Teams, but Colo. & Utah don't exactly give them 2 power teams. Now they at least in my mind they qualify for a BCS game now with a Conf. Champ. game.
by taking those two teams I don't think it helped the conf as much as it did the two teams!!! but they will have a playoff and that will help them get into a better bowl setup than they have now... Next the Big Ten your thoughts.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#39 Jan 22, 2011
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they took Colorado, but refused Boise. Go figure. I guess they didn't want to see Boise in the Rose Bowl every year.
I love watching BOISE ST play !!! they are very well coached and play with passion!!!! I think $$$$$ made the decision on that one.
Deerhunter

Buffalo, TX

#40 Jan 22, 2011
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they took Colorado, but refused Boise. Go figure. I guess they didn't want to see Boise in the Rose Bowl every year.
Politics, Maybe Boise St. and if BYU and Texas reach some kind of a Mafia deal they can join the Big 12...I glad Oregon won the Pac 10, because if you have the same team winning your Conf. every year it means you have a weak Conf. OSU=Big 10, Southern Cal-Pac 10...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Broyles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Stafford's Poor Footwork and Decisions ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Scotty 1
Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford says he can ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Snoil 2
Calvin-less Lions fall to Packers with meek off... (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
NFL week 4 preview: Detroit Lions v. Chicago Bears (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jay Cuntler 2
Lions still searching for an interested No. 2 w... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Nick 1
Detroit Lions Making Good Moves But Still More ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 brian 1
Oklahoma Football: Will the Sooners End Season ... (Dec '11) Aug '12 Nick 2
More from around the web