Titans on trading Vince Young: 'We ha...

Titans on trading Vince Young: 'We have had some discussions'

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 1, 2011, titled Titans on trading Vince Young: 'We have had some discussions'. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Titans have closed the door on bringing back QB Vince Young , but he still might have some use to the franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Titan fan in your face

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Vince young filled mcnairs shoes better than anyone imagined and because fisher has a problem with him all of the fans suffer. Get off your high horse look at the stats and get a coach who likes Vince so Kenny britt can get 20 touchdowns next year and all of the fans can watch the titans win a championship. Johnson can reach his full potential until the pass game opens up and we need Vince to increase everyones stats wide outs and running backs.
Grand Wizzard

Littleton, CO

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Titan fan in your face wrote:
Vince young filled mcnairs shoes better than anyone imagined and because fisher has a problem with him all of the fans suffer.
Fisher was not living up to our expectations so he had to go
Horton

Enid, OK

#3 Mar 29, 2011
I don't think too many QB's in the league and lead that franchise like Vince. To me he gets better every year, and his stats proves just that, and in the locker room his chemistry with the team is just incredible. He makes everyone around him play better, i believe the franchise in trouble if they don't bring him back. If they bring in a new guy if will take him at least a year to get adjusted to the offense and the Titans will miss yet another year of the playoffs, where as with Vince Young you know what your getting and all you have to do is build on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rusty Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans QB Hasselbeck to start vs Vikings (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hasselchoke 5
News Kerry Collins retiring from NFL (Jul '11) Oct '11 sports-all sports 4
News Titans' Heimerdinger will coach, delay treatment (Nov '10) Nov '10 Gomer 1
News Titans' Adams: Fisher & Young have to get along (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 3
News Vince Young no longer Titans starter (Nov '10) Nov '10 john deere123 2
News Titans QB Young Going on Injured Reserve, Out f... (Nov '10) Nov '10 HardCore Titan 1
News Tennessee Titans will play Kerry Collins in nex... (Aug '10) Aug '10 TTFan 1
More from around the web