Report: Vikings trying to trade Percy Harvin to Seattle

Full story: Star Tribune 12
Michael Rand started RandBall with hopes that he could keep lies from conquering the minds of the weak. Full Story

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2013
The Vikings had “no intent” to trade receiver Percy Harvin. And they traded him anyway.

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Harvin has been traded to the Seahawks, pending a physical.

The deal can be finalized at 4:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, when the new league year begins.

It’s not known who else was interested. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Seahawks were “far and away” the most aggressive.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Thats not good! but if Harvin didnt want to be here,well, maybe Minn get a high pick and can sign a good FA WR to help out.
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#3 Mar 11, 2013
The Vikings will get SEA 2013 1st round pick I guess # 25 overall. Maybe more. That is awesome news for the Vikings. Harvin had to go and they won without him and his bs.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 11, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
The Vikings will get SEA 2013 1st round pick I guess # 25 overall. Maybe more. That is awesome news for the Vikings. Harvin had to go and they won without him and his bs.
You can't teach speed. You only wanted him to go so he didn't make Hawk & Mathews look old and slow
News Flash!!!!
San Fran did that in the playoffs
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You can't teach speed. You only wanted him to go so he didn't make Hawk & Mathews look old and slow
News Flash!!!!
San Fran did that in the playoffs
LOL, nice one. I suppose the bears LBs next yeat will be happy too. BTW, who will be playing LB for the 3rd place bears next year? Any ideas?
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 11, 2013
I think Urlacher is done. I could see Harrison ex-pitt being on the bears. He has a bad attitude and would fit right in. Besides he might scare cuntler

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 11, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
25th pick for Harvin is ridiculous. It is good for Harvin he goes from one of the worse QB situations in football to one of the best. What will Ponder do now with zero NFL receivers on his roster.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Anquan Boldin goes to SF for a 6th round pick. What are the vikings doing?
eric

Marshfield, WI

#9 Mar 11, 2013
SO Minn. has 2 picks in the 20s,so thats 2 nice players or package them and move up into the top 10 for a specific player,either way Minn. makes out very well

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2013
eric wrote:
Thats not good! but if Harvin didnt want to be here,well, maybe Minn get a high pick and can sign a good FA WR to help out.
What good receiver would sign with the vikings with Ponder at QB?

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2013
eric wrote:
SO Minn. has 2 picks in the 20s,so thats 2 nice players or package them and move up into the top 10 for a specific player,either way Minn. makes out very well
Before injured Harvin was a MVP candidate last year and you think a 25th pick was a good move? Harvin is worth a top 10, watch how great Russell Wilson will be with him. What about Ponder?
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
I think Urlacher is done. I could see Harrison ex-pitt being on the bears. He has a bad attitude and would fit right in. Besides he might scare cuntler
Harrison is widely rumored to be in talks with New England which would make me very happy.

He's a solid player an we need pass rush so Badly.

Then we would just to fix our secondary which could be helped with the Sean smith talks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL dynasties disappeared; could Seahawks be one? Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Brady Quinn: Manziel needs to tone act down Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 11
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
Tom Brady is Better Looking than Peyton Manning Jun '14 Quasi Moto 1
Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
Minnesota Vikings 2014 draft preview: Quarterback Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Can Eagles Replicate Super Bowl Winning Recipe? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sheldon 1
•••
•••

Russell Wilson People Search