Should the Minnesota Vikings Trade Percy Harvin to Seattle Seahawks For Matt Flynn?

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: Rant Sports 39

There's been plenty of talk over the last couple of days about the possibility of the Minnesota Vikings trading wide receiver Percy Harvin before the 2013 season rolls around-mainly because of how frustrated he was towards the team at times last year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#21 Mar 6, 2013
How in the world could a so called new comer to the forum know the people were trashing him before ezg made the outrageous claim about military service? Only one way he could know that is because he is ezg.

Stolen valor lying scumbag is caught once again.

No more lies!

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Don't trade him...Thats what he wants.
CUT HIM
Says the fan of an division rival. You'd love to not have Percy tearing up the Bears D twice a year wouldn't you? What fun is that.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#23 Mar 6, 2013
You can find out what ez said by looking back on ez post Stubby. The thing is you know that dont you? I mean you don't have a problem looking up other post from this kid do you. you two guys did to him like you did to all of the others. what happen was he didnt agree with you & the same goes with all of the others that left this room. they didnt agree with the two of you. IT was long before his military post. & you know it. Childress telling Faithful we are all trolls at some point. I dont think of you as one. I can almost see the pat on the back. What he is saying is as long as your not answering any post from ez & avant you wont be on our troll list. Think of that is this a person you can respect any more then the us so called trolls. Wow
viking nation

Madera, CA

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Everyone wants the Vikes to cut or trade Harvin so they can pick him up. Harvin would be the top free agent & any team would love to have him. If the vikes does trade Harvin these same fans would say what bad management the vikes have & how they should fire spielman.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#25 Mar 6, 2013
Liar alert. post #23, #24. Liar alert.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#26 Mar 6, 2013
viking nation wrote:
You can find out what ez said by looking back on ez post Stubby. The thing is you know that dont you? I mean you don't have a problem looking up other post from this kid do you. you two guys did to him like you did to all of the others. what happen was he didnt agree with you & the same goes with all of the others that left this room. they didnt agree with the two of you. IT was long before his military post. & you know it. Childress telling Faithful we are all trolls at some point. I dont think of you as one. I can almost see the pat on the back. What he is saying is as long as your not answering any post from ez & avant you wont be on our troll list. Think of that is this a person you can respect any more then the us so called trolls. Wow
Sorry little man,but all the fighting in this forum has always been with Avant and now you.ezg posted in here unharassed until i picked a fight with him in Aug.,and that was setting up exposing him.What we don't want is B.S.you and Avant ARE THE TROUBLE MAKERS AROUND HERE.
You have yet to prove your not ezg and haven't even tried.On the other hand,it's been proven you are the slimy ezg.
What's the odds on 3 posters from your town??????Off the board.And that's not even offering up proof,your personality and writing style is proof.
What new poster would deal with all this arguing?Just the little man,ezg.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#27 Mar 6, 2013
Also when you started posting under this name although I questioned you.I welcomed you.It didn't take long to rescind.
Been all B.S.(you) ever since.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#28 Mar 6, 2013
How many people have defended you?Came to your rescue?Offered proof,your not the slimy one?
Taking on two seasoned vets,who have full knowledge in this forum since day one is useless.You don't even know what the hell our talking about.
0 friends doesn't help,nor does religion and jealousy.SINER.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Look vn or ez whoever.......Stubby is right in terms of your isp is identical and your writing style is as well..........I know ez's style, I have been around here for awwhile..........in fact I REMEMBER ez said he owned a landscaping business a while back. Point is if any or this is true just apologize and maybe people can move on and get back to talking football........after all we all have a common thread here.....the Vikings..........pun intended. God Bless.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#30 Mar 6, 2013
I have no need to apologize erie No more then Chlidress or Stubby I have looked back to read their post. & what happen was ez said something to Chlidress about not knowing much about the game & Chlidress gave ez a warning to stop or else Chlidress didn't care what ez said about his job or the military up to than. & he knew what ez said long before the warning. Chlidress said ez would be sorry for keeping it up. He then went into the packers forum where ez liked to go & joke with packers fans about the schedule. ez was fighting about it most of the season with them. Its where ez also said he was in the military. Chlidress then got Stubby to join in to belittle ez about lying about being in the military. This is what happen. I have been looking it all up. Chlidress & Stubby act now like they cared what ez said when in fact all they cared about was clearing what ez said about Childress not knowing the game & from what I have seen on chlidress mock draft ez was right.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#31 Mar 6, 2013
erie Also what you said about me & ez There may be a similarity in my post but thats as far as it goes. I happen to move to madera from modesto unfortunately & now I am this ez I think there is a similarity in Chlidress & Stubby post. anyone can have two computers to sign in under two different names & address . I think it was odd that Faithful called Childress something or other & Stubby was the one calling Faithfull a troll for it. Could it be Childress didnt realise what name he was under when he was calling Faithful a troll? & isnt it odd how this Stubby & Childress have the very same opinion about everything? I would say the two of them have more of a similarity to them then me & ez. I can spell for one. I also should add erie you shouldn't use the lord name in vain lol

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#32 Mar 6, 2013
viking nation wrote:
erie Also what you said about me & ez There may be a similarity in my post but thats as far as it goes. I happen to move to madera from modesto unfortunately & now I am this ez I think there is a similarity in Chlidress & Stubby post. anyone can have two computers to sign in under two different names & address . I think it was odd that Faithful called Childress something or other & Stubby was the one calling Faithfull a troll for it. Could it be Childress didnt realise what name he was under when he was calling Faithful a troll? & isnt it odd how this Stubby & Childress have the very same opinion about everything? I would say the two of them have more of a similarity to them then me & ez. I can spell for one. I also should add erie you shouldn't use the lord name in vain lol
No worries. I am a God fearing individual..... started trying real hard to be a better Christian over the last two years,.........man it is tough though, that Jesus is a hard act to follow.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#33 Mar 7, 2013
I also am god fearing & yes there big shoes to try & fill but we do our best is all we can do. I dont care for all the ranting or belittling of others & god does say about them that keep the ranting going. I have ask to stop all this but them two seem to love doing it. I didnt join this site for this. I like football like all of us here & thats what I am here to talk about. Them guys need to stop doing this to anyone that doesnt agree with them. Its over as far as I'm concerned theres no ill will here.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#34 Mar 7, 2013
I would not have said a thing about Chlidress mock draft I myself did the very same thing as he did years ago when I started making them up. anyway like I said there is no ill will here I only ask to stop it all now.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#35 Mar 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
I have no need to apologize erie No more then Chlidress or Stubby I have looked back to read their post. & what happen was ez said something to Chlidress about not knowing much about the game & Chlidress gave ez a warning to stop or else Chlidress didn't care what ez said about his job or the military up to than. & he knew what ez said long before the warning. Chlidress said ez would be sorry for keeping it up. He then went into the packers forum where ez liked to go & joke with packers fans about the schedule. ez was fighting about it most of the season with them. Its where ez also said he was in the military. Chlidress then got Stubby to join in to belittle ez about lying about being in the military. This is what happen. I have been looking it all up. Chlidress & Stubby act now like they cared what ez said when in fact all they cared about was clearing what ez said about Childress not knowing the game & from what I have seen on chlidress mock draft ez was right.
The more you lie to cover your ass the more you look like a fool. How did you know which thread to look in where ezg made the stolen valor statements? You can't search on someones name. Topix search only hits on the subject line or within an attached article.

Also the thread were ezg made the claims had 1200 posts. So you want us to believe you went back through the topix archives, managed to find the right thread and read through 1200 posts to find the history behind the animosity to ezg? We're not dumb. You know this because you were there posting as ezg.

You keep lying and lying and then ironically try to use the bible and Jesus against us. Well the bible is full of things about liars. Time to come clean and purge the guilt on your soul.

Or you can just remain a worthless punk. Your choice.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#36 Mar 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
erie Also what you said about me & ez There may be a similarity in my post but thats as far as it goes. I happen to move to madera from modesto unfortunately & now I am this ez I think there is a similarity in Chlidress & Stubby post. anyone can have two computers to sign in under two different names & address . I think it was odd that Faithful called Childress something or other & Stubby was the one calling Faithfull a troll for it. Could it be Childress didnt realise what name he was under when he was calling Faithful a troll? & isnt it odd how this Stubby & Childress have the very same opinion about everything? I would say the two of them have more of a similarity to them then me & ez. I can spell for one. I also should add erie you shouldn't use the lord name in vain lol
For Christ's sake shut the F up and leave already. You are a liar and are unwanted by any true Vikings fan. You're a God Damned liar and on top of it an annoying troll who adds nothing of value to anything us adults are talking about. Go away little boy.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#37 Mar 7, 2013
viking nation wrote:
I have no need to apologize erie No more then Chlidress or Stubby I have looked back to read their post. & what happen was ez said something to Chlidress about not knowing much about the game & Chlidress gave ez a warning to stop or else Chlidress didn't care what ez said about his job or the military up to than. & he knew what ez said long before the warning. Chlidress said ez would be sorry for keeping it up. He then went into the packers forum where ez liked to go & joke with packers fans about the schedule. ez was fighting about it most of the season with them. Its where ez also said he was in the military. Chlidress then got Stubby to join in to belittle ez about lying about being in the military. This is what happen. I have been looking it all up. Chlidress & Stubby act now like they cared what ez said when in fact all they cared about was clearing what ez said about Childress not knowing the game & from what I have seen on chlidress mock draft ez was right.
When you posted under ezg,I nor anybody had a problem with it.When you started defending Avant,you hit my radar screen.When you invented your stories,I opened fire.
Just come clean and we can move on.Or at least I can.I'm a man of my word.Not a trick.But dumb or not,explaining the medals will be difficult for me.I'll get over it.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#38 Mar 7, 2013
I am saying all im going to say on this matter guys. life is way to short to care about this pettiness. lets move on & get back to taking about football. We do have that in common, we all are big time Vikings fans.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#39 Mar 7, 2013
Since you lie about everything else you probably lie about being a Vikings fan. Go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Rams hold off Seahawks 28-26 Oct '14 Seafags 2
More-macho-than-thou pastor resigns Oct '14 Skip Flatus 2
NFL dynasties disappeared; could Seahawks be one? Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Brady Quinn: Manziel needs to tone act down (Jun '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 11
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 (Feb '14) Jul '14 Dave 10
Tom Brady is Better Looking than Peyton Manning (Jun '14) Jun '14 Quasi Moto 1
More from around the web