2013-2014 NFL MVP Debate: Why Not Rus...

2013-2014 NFL MVP Debate: Why Not Russell Wilson?

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Dec 3, 2013, titled 2013-2014 NFL MVP Debate: Why Not Russell Wilson?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Monday night, the Seattle Seahawks and New Orleans Saints geared up for what would surely be one of the best games we've seen all season long.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

La Palma, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Its one thing to be on a great team that anyone could lead to success and it's quite another to be the reason why a team is winning. Seattles team is so strong defensively that many QBs would have a solid record replacing Russell Wilson. Likewise, Denver is such an offensive powerhouse that many QBs could lead them to victory, even Tebow did it. But when it comes to being the actual reason, the cog that makes a difference in winning and losing, it is clear that Tom Brady alone has pulled his team out of the fire time and time again and willed them to victory. Without his heroics and key play early on, the Pats would have been fodder for the rest of the league and fighting not to be the reincarnation of the 0-16 Lions. For this reason he is the clear cut MVP for the 2013 season. He just makes those around him excel. Manning gets my MPP most productive player award but as for being valuable, nobody comes close to how valuable Brady is to his team. MVP Brady. Unfortunately one sports writer I know said he was voting for Manning for MVP and this was in August before the season began. Can't fight city hall or the sportswriters union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks planning a demonstration of unitya dur... Sep '16 JCK 1
News Dallas cop goes viral with Facebook plea for ho... Sep '16 JCK 1
News Seahawks top Chiefs 17-16 in preseason opener Aug '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Tweet from Lynch indicates retirement (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 5
News Ex-Badgers QB Wilson to give UW grad speech (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News a What Ifa moments that defined Super Bowl lega... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl v... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web