Seahawks stun Packers on final play 1...

Seahawks stun Packers on final play 14-12

There are 48 comments on the Post-Bulletin story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Seahawks stun Packers on final play 14-12. In it, Post-Bulletin reports that:

Russell Wilson threw a disputed 24-yard touchdown to Golden Tate on the final play of the game, and the Seattle Seahawks rallied to beat the Green Bay Packers 14-12 on Monday night in a controversial ending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
springw76

Eau Claire, WI

#1 Sep 24, 2012
PACKERS vs SEAHAWKS game was a rip. EVERYONE knows that Jennings had possession of the ball in the air before Tate even got his hands on the ball. So im thinking The last two bad calls tonight that the high paid seahawk ref. was getting just wasnt enough cause he needed a bonus. This was a not a good game tonight and I wouldve walked off the field too...
dirty little secret

Ottumwa, IA

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Wow!!! What a terrible call!!!! this was TRULY a wrong call!!! BRING back real refs!!!!!!!
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#3 Sep 24, 2012
springw76 wrote:
PACKERS vs SEAHAWKS game was a rip. EVERYONE knows that Jennings had possession of the ball in the air before Tate even got his hands on the ball. So im thinking The last two bad calls tonight that the high paid seahawk ref. was getting just wasnt enough cause he needed a bonus. This was a not a good game tonight and I wouldve walked off the field too...
I agree that the last call was bogus. The Seahawks didn't win that game, the officials handed it to them.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Yeah, like the Packers did'nt have 59:58 to win the f*cking game.....what whiners....
Ed Hochuloogie

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
They should keep these refs for ever....that way we can have a Browns vs Bucs Super Bowl when its all said and done...
Nick

Edgewater, MD

#8 Sep 25, 2012
League attorney Jeff Pash is in charge of the negotiations for the NFL. NFL Referees Association executive director and union leader, Tim Millis is the Union negotiator. He's an attorney too. These are the men responsible for the dispute. They have the power, NOT Godell, Petition them to stop the madness NOW>
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#10 Sep 25, 2012
No way...The NFL is a business, no matter how you cut it.....no righteous business in the world, would give a fully paid for, retirement to PART-TIME EMPLOYEES....That is unreasonable, beyond belief....I would rather see them, stop negotiations, and spend some of that money on training the new refs....it's a matter of principle.....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Nick wrote:
League attorney Jeff Pash is in charge of the negotiations for the NFL. NFL Referees Association executive director and union leader, Tim Millis is the Union negotiator. He's an attorney too. These are the men responsible for the dispute. They have the power, NOT Godell, Petition them to stop the madness NOW>
I think the refs should hold out for a couple of more months
and the replacements will screw GB out of more victories
dirty little secret

Ottumwa, IA

#12 Sep 25, 2012
So are YOU saying that last call was legit??? I mean really?? Not only that call but look at ALL the other bad calls that have been made!!!! CMON MAN!!
The ref

Baraboo, WI

#13 Sep 25, 2012
kim duk soon wrote:
It was the right call, they caught the ball similtamlisly and niether gave up control of the ball, by rule the possesion goe's to the offense.
-
Good call by the offical.
You Right kim
Kim duk soon

Baraboo, WI

#14 Sep 25, 2012
I know I right, america loves packers can not face defeat, they always get the breaks not new ref
s though, they to honest.

Me cry now/
George Talpo

San Diego, CA

#15 Sep 25, 2012
I'm a lifelong Bears fan and nothing makes me happier to see the Packers lose one at the last second, but even I know that was one of the worst calls the game has ever seen. No team, not even the Pack deserve that.

http://www.lasvegasprinting.com/Custom-Canopy...
Yu Stin Ki Pu

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Hope all NFC North get same refs...big stick fo you...

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#18 Sep 25, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think the refs should hold out for a couple of more months
It's nice to see the refs TRY to start evening it all out.
dirty little secret

Ottumwa, IA

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think the refs should hold out for a couple of more months
You dude have a major problem to think that way!!!!
kim

Baraboo, WI

#20 Sep 25, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see the refs TRY to start evening it all out.
You right.
Hire Them Permanently

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2012
We all want to see a Browns vs Bucs Super Bowl...keep the replacement refs....
Sgt Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#22 Sep 25, 2012
dirty little secret wrote:
<quoted text>
You dude have a major problem to think that way!!!!
In GENERAL I don't have a MAJOR problem, but thats a PRIVATE matter
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Hire Them Permanently wrote:
We all want to see a Browns vs Bucs Super Bowl...keep the replacement refs....
Dolphins vs. Seahawks.....it's on.....
Emily from Georgia

Ellenwood, GA

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Big Big Packers Fan....still in disbelief over the game and the BAD call by the REFS!!!! Everyone knows even Golden Tate that the PAckers won that GAme and they should be ashame to accept the WIN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... Jul 7 Fart news 8
News The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and Indian... Jun '15 Pochachoker XLIX 1
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... Apr '15 Spieltarded 8
News NFL notebook: League to research goal-line came... Apr '15 Humbled to know Him 11
News Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Celebs walk red carpet Mar '15 Muhammad TD 1
News Ross strikes out 12 in 6 innings for Padres in win Mar '15 1 Yard Tard 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
More from around the web