Ron Jaworski Rips Matt Flynn, Rates Him Worst Starting Quarterback in the NFL in QB Rankings

Jun 26, 2013 Full story: JustBlogBaby 13

Home >> Off-Topic/Other >> Raider Haters >> Ron Jaworski Rips Matt Flynn, Rates Him Worst Starting Quarterback in the NFL in QB Rankings After losing his starting job with the Seahawks last season to Russell Wilson, Matt Flynn now goes into a new start in replacing Carson Palmer in Oakland by being rated as the worst starting quarterback in the NFL ... (more)

Full Story
Rock2hardbully

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Thats crazy how can u rate a qb the worst in the league if he didn't even get a chance to start a full season freakin idiots ass hating ass experts let the man play first before all the criticism Raiders 2013!!!
RaiderFaith

Sanford, NC

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Jaworski loses a bit of credibility with these statements. I agree Flynn should be at the bottom of the list. I just don't agree with Hus reasoning. Flynn should be bottom because it's his first real starting job. With training camp. How could you rank him higher not knowing how he will fair. But to call arm strength weak and balls dying...wait until games start. He may turn some heads.
YC Man

Yorktown, VA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Ron Jaw-worst-key(JAWS)had no credibility to begin with, as a lowlife on espn and as a QB in Philly. He needs to get out more often and smell the fresh air of CT. and the landfill off the NJ TRPK.
Flynn & Alex Smith should both be starters on different teams In the hoodball NFL.

YC Man
Raider4life

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Jaworski just never got over his beating he took from the Raiders in the Super Bowl many years ago. No Raider QB will ever get good remarks from him.
The Autumn Wind

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Raider4life wrote:
Jaworski just never got over his beating he took from the Raiders in the Super Bowl many years ago. No Raider QB will ever get good remarks from him.
LMAO!! You took the words outta my mouth bro!!#Butthurt

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Ya, there is a reason i dislike Monday night football, and it's because they try to make it a "show" instead of a game. This douche nozzle is one of the culprits. Now, on top of being a glad handing scum bucket, he trashes Matt Flynn, who has less starting experience than anybody(minus a rookie).

Logically, emotionally and in any other way, he is in no position to judge, nor is his reasoning sound.
Progressive Pats

Yorktown, VA

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Raider4life wrote:
That was one of the poorest rating SBs ever abd worst according to fans. I was listening to it as a freshman at UVA, on the radio. I turned it off and the next day in physics class, I overheard the score. I do agree that Plunkett vs Jaws was not in the NFL Highlight films.
The Autumn Wind

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Progressive Pats wrote:
<quoted text>That was one of the poorest rating SBs ever abd worst according to fans. I was listening to it as a freshman at UVA, on the radio. I turned it off and the next day in physics class, I overheard the score. I do agree that Plunkett vs Jaws was not in the NFL Highlight films.
And the Raiders were a WILDCARD team in that one!! Idk if 3 people watched it,we won,and then came back 3 years later and won another. Yea its been a while since we won one,but at least we have some....unlike other (Chokers) teams I know!!#RAIDERS

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#10 Jun 28, 2013
These kind of rankings are just opinions. All it is is motivation to prove critics wrong
Abc

United States

#11 Jul 15, 2013
What?
Derek

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 29, 2013
FACTS: Flynn was a 7th round pick, meaning he wasn't highly thought of coming out of college.

The guy is a 6th years backup, meaning no team ever wanted him as a starter. The one team who did have that thought quickly dumped him for a rookie.

His OC is GB became a HC with no quality QB, however he didn't try signing Flynn as a FA.

He had 2 good games: So did Clint Longley and that lefty from Detroit who received big money from Miami and sucked (may have been the other way around), regardless he was that forgettable.

Flynn is a noodle armed QB with limited mobility. Teams know that and would stack the line, thus killing the run game and limiting the dink and dunk (his only option). The guy is similar to Matt leinert. Remember, Lienert and his floating 15 yard bombs. No thanks on Flynn, Jaws was correct.
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#13 Jul 29, 2013
Proof is in the pudding. Be smart and wait until about the midway point of the season to assess the whole team. How well or not well Flynn is playing and how much of his success or failure is his fault or the teams. Then and only then can you give an intelligent assessment. People thought Plunkett and Gannon were either washed up or not starting material. Look how they turned out.
Derek wrote:
FACTS: Flynn was a 7th round pick, meaning he wasn't highly thought of coming out of college.
The guy is a 6th years backup, meaning no team ever wanted him as a starter. The one team who did have that thought quickly dumped him for a rookie.
His OC is GB became a HC with no quality QB, however he didn't try signing Flynn as a FA.
He had 2 good games: So did Clint Longley and that lefty from Detroit who received big money from Miami and sucked (may have been the other way around), regardless he was that forgettable.
Flynn is a noodle armed QB with limited mobility. Teams know that and would stack the line, thus killing the run game and limiting the dink and dunk (his only option). The guy is similar to Matt leinert. Remember, Lienert and his floating 15 yard bombs. No thanks on Flynn, Jaws was correct.

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Flynn spent his entire career in GB as a backup. He only got to start 2 games and he came off the bench and showed incredible timing with his receivers--which spent all their time taking reps with Rodgers instead of him. That really impressed me about Flynn. I can only imagine how well he could gel with our receivers if he wins the starting job and takes the 1st team reps week after week.

Also, spending 5 years as a backup and still knowing the playbook (and receivers) that well shows me that he takes his job seriously--even if it IS just a backup role.

Personally, I don't see any "noodle" in his arm either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marino says Seahawks have edge in tough Super Bowl Mon PickLickingBoners 3
Meet the man who caught Seahawks' winning touch... Jan 20 Moldy CheeseTits 1
Extra Points: Strike three is looming for Harvin Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Rams hold off Seahawks 28-26 Oct '14 Seafags 2
More-macho-than-thou pastor resigns Oct '14 Skip Flatus 2
NFL dynasties disappeared; could Seahawks be one? Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Brady Quinn: Manziel needs to tone act down (Jun '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 11
More from around the web