Tim Tebow agrees to terms with Denver Broncos

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Highly-touted rookie quarterback Tim Tebow has agreed to a contract with the Denver Broncos that will reportedly pay him $33 million over five years.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2010
GFL

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

I wonder how the rest of the Bronco's feel today. Marshall was critized last year for holding out. And he was a veteran ! Tebow hasn't played yet and he acting like he won the Super Bowl . What is going to do when he loses his first NFL game? Cry , like he did when he lost last year against Alabama ????? I think that Mc D is like a rich spoiled kid blowing his daddy's cash for his own fantasies. If the Broncos do not make the playoffs this year...McD's head should be the first on on the block !!

Since: Jul 10

Boulder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

GFL- give me a break.

I for one am very excited about the Broncos and Tebow. Give the kid a chance.

Marshall was still under contract when he decided he wanted more money, Tebow didnt have a contract yet.
Sniper

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Explain to me why you think Sports figures should make more money than our American troops defending your country, your freedom and right to watch sports...?????? All sports figures should donate half of their yearly income to the servicemen and woman...the true Gladiators..of the sport of life...Just askin....
NanaB

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Can't wait for the season to start...I still think McD has more smarts than anyone gives him credit for; he wouldn't up with Marshall's antics and primadonna attitude (so, good -- GO!) As far as Timmy goes...he's the future of the franchise. In the meantime I think Orton has savvy and class to pass on, Brady will be an excellent backup and will bloom in Denver, and Mr. T will be our next Elway, but will have a few good years of training with the old pro (Orton) and the new pro (Quinn) by his side...should be EXCITING!!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

and they said he couldn't play qb in high school.
and they said he couldn't pass in college
and they said he could never win a heisman as a soph.
and they said he wouldn't be drafted in the nfl
and they said he would never never go in the first round.

and they said ......and he did........

the more people say he can't......the more he accomplishes.

Since: Jul 10

Boulder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Sniper wrote:
Explain to me why you think Sports figures should make more money than our American troops defending your country, your freedom and right to watch sports...?????? All sports figures should donate half of their yearly income to the servicemen and woman...the true Gladiators..of the sport of life...Just askin....
AMEN!!!
Frank Rizzo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

GFL wrote:
I wonder how the rest of the Bronco's feel today. Marshall was critized last year for holding out. And he was a veteran ! Tebow hasn't played yet and he acting like he won the Super Bowl . What is going to do when he loses his first NFL game? Cry , like he did when he lost last year against Alabama ????? I think that Mc D is like a rich spoiled kid blowing his daddy's cash for his own fantasies. If the Broncos do not make the playoffs this year...McD's head should be the first on on the block !!
FYI. The agent sets the figures the more the player gets the more the agent gets.On the other hand do actually blame him.I bet if you were in his shoes you would want more. The fact that the league sets the standard is why these guys get paid so much.I bet you must really loose sleep over the NY Yankees payroll.Get over your envy !!
Hymie Goldberg

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

LOL wrote:
and they said he couldn't play qb in high school.
and they said he couldn't pass in college
and they said he could never win a heisman as a soph.
and they said he wouldn't be drafted in the nfl
and they said he would never never go in the first round.
and they said ......and he did........
the more people say he can't......the more he accomplishes.
100% Correct,The prople out there are a little behind the times.Remember GOD is Tebows CoPilot. Go Gators !!!!!
Goal1

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Tebow is a heathen.
Steve

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Sniper wrote:
When was the last time you purchased a hat, shorts, cards, gear anything with a soldiers name on it? You havn't. But the sencond you do, I am sure they will get more money. So shut your pie hole and god bless the Broncos!! Go Tebow!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Russ Hochstein Discussions

Search the Russ Hochstein Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Broncos Free Agent Review: Russ Hochstein (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank Jr 1
John Elway rejoins Broncos as football czar (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 5
John Elway Rejoins Broncos As Football Czar (Jan '11) Jan '11 Oscar 1
Broncos add former Cowboys center Procter (May '10) May '10 Bullfarts 4
Denver Broncos sign free-agent tackle, place 2 ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 OMG 1
No problem at O-line for Patriots (Oct '06) Dec '09 skidrow wilson 5
Denver Broncos vs. Washington Redskins Preview (Nov '09) Nov '09 Dell Whipp 2
•••
•••