Trojans hope not to get bitten by und...

Trojans hope not to get bitten by underdog

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Trojans hope not to get bitten by underdog. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC is a 29-point favorite over Arizona State today at the Coliseum. That should send chills through any Trojans fan, let alone coach Pete Carroll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Lou

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Scott, interesting that you choose to bring up Stanford again.
could it be that with a qb with a broker finger, with an offensive line without several key players and a defensive backfield playing at least one third string player that it was too much to overcome
I wonder if you had to write your reports without 5 or 6 keys working on your key board, do you think the outcome would be something you would want some ninny who is always watching you to keep bringing up?
Just a thought for your nerdy mind to consider
Brandon M

Murrieta, CA

#2 Oct 11, 2008
As a trojan fan...i feel like the first two possessions are going to be key. Then we as fans can get a feel of how things are going to be. If we come out flat, that opens the door up for any pac-10 school. If we take care of business the first couple drives, then we should be alright. My heart says (USC 49-14)...but my gut says(28-17). GO TROJANS!!!(Give McKnight another shot at punt returner...haha...NOT!!!)
-B

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rudy Carpenter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rookie WR Coale among final cuts for Cowboys (Sep '12) Sep '12 Mike 3
News Dallas Cowboys Rookie Minicamp Day 2 Wrapup (May '12) May '12 razor36 1
News Many starters will play longer in Bucs' preseas... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Realfarts 2
News No. 9 Stanford Facing No. 4 Oregon In Pac-10 Sh... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Former Marin Catholic star Bell preparing for N... (Feb '09) Feb '09 PackerBacker 2
News Feet of Clay boon to USC's defense (Nov '08) Nov '08 Get_Real 1
News Notebook: NAU corner up to the challenge (Sep '08) Oct '08 RETIRED COACH 5
More from around the web