Nnamdi Asomugha Rumors: Dallas Cowboy...

Nnamdi Asomugha Rumors: Dallas Cowboys Possess Cap Space but Must Say No

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Nnamdi Asomugha Rumors: Dallas Cowboys Possess Cap Space but Must Say No. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Dallas needs to back off Nnamdi Asomugha a hitch in their Super Bowl plans if there ever was one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

mikejay979

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Come on cowboys we need him jus move jenkins to safety and were good so make it happen -true blue
Cowboy fan

Longview, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2011
JJ, once again you hedged on spending money on free agents. I hope when Philly beats your a_ s, you will learn your lesson. Fire your scouts and demote your son to a vp or lower. Another season in which you failed to be proactive in free agents.
Phat

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2011
JJ, you is dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's the next move? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears' losing skid, season go bye-bye (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bella Abzug 1
News Cutler, Bears lead Vikings 26-3 after 2nd quarter (Oct '11) Oct '11 Strapfarts 15
News Injuries could create holes in Bears' offensive... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Smithfarts 2
News Chicago Bears and 5 Receivers To Support Jay Cu... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Fred 2
News Sources: Cowboys to release wide receiver Roy W... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Roy 5
News Cowboys WR Williams Wants Engagement Ring Back (Jul '11) Jul '11 Rango 5
More from around the web