Sorry, Packers and Steelers, there is only one America's Team

Full story: The News Tribune
All kinds of crazy has gone down in the lead-up to Super Bowl XLV. We had Ice-apalooza followed by an actual snowstorm, which, since we have almost zero plan for ice other than "Hey, let's wait until it melts," led to the always fun ice hidden by snow and its corollary -- watching cars skid haphazardly because Texans, myself included, either have ... Full Story

“Meow”

Since: May 07

Yacking up a topix hairball

#1 Feb 4, 2011
AND-- America's Team sucks at the moment.

So what do the Packer and Steelers really have to be sorry about?? Really, I'd love to know. They seem to be doing so much better than Jerry Jone's little gaggle.

WE are laughing at the Cowboys here in Fort Worth, TX. We know that the only way they are making it to the Superbowl is as valet parking attendants. Don't see that changing much either in the foreseeable future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the next move? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Bears' losing skid, season go bye-bye (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bella Abzug 1
Cutler, Bears lead Vikings 26-3 after 2nd quarter (Oct '11) Oct '11 Strapfarts 15
Injuries could create holes in Bears' offensive... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Smithfarts 2
Chicago Bears and 5 Receivers To Support Jay Cu... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Fred 2
Nnamdi Asomugha Rumors: Dallas Cowboys Possess ... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Phat 3
Sources: Cowboys to release wide receiver Roy W... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Roy 5
•••
•••

Roy Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••