Roy Williams on lockout: 'We're losin...

Roy Williams on lockout: 'We're losing our time to jell as a team'

There are 16 comments on the The Dallas Morning News story from Jun 19, 2011, titled Roy Williams on lockout: 'We're losing our time to jell as a team'. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Roy Williams is consoled by the Minnesota Vikings mascot Ragnar after losing 24-21 at the Metrodome, Sunday, October 17, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2011
All true What more needs to be said go vikings

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2011
Why anybody is on the owners side I will never know.
Football is about the players and fans.
Tony Romo

Brooksville, FL

#3 Jun 19, 2011
The strike will be over soon enough and the Cowboys can look forward to Jerry Jones having a sh-it fit in the locker room after losing games.
We just laugh when he turns purple and has a piss stain in the front of his pants while slurring his words.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#4 Jun 19, 2011
Well Avant you got to look at the Owners side also With out Them there isnt any teams now is there. Why does the players think they should get more then the contrack there getting now? like a share. Why should the players get a share Is it them that is building a new stadium, I didnt see any of there money for one. Once more Why should they have a share. I think they took the pay to start with thats the deal you keep & if there not willing to put there money in the business like the owners then they shouldnt get anymore then there contrack. & I dont think a rookie should be making more then a Vet at the top of there game its Nuts. Go Vikings
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#6 Jun 22, 2011
Ok Roy, Last year there was no lockout and Dallas went 6-10 after having OTA's, mini camp and training camp. Shit, Ya'll may go 2-14 this year with this lockout !!!!
Royfarts

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2011
Like losing to the 7-9 Seahags in the post season.
Mookie

Auburn, GA

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Royfarts wrote:
Like losing to the 7-9 Seahags in the post season.
For the past couple of years something has always happen dumb with the Dallas Cowboys, ever since the botched Romo field goal snap in 06 to the Seahags, in 07 Dallas was 13-3 and beat the Giants twice in the regular season, then wait for the playoffs to get bounced at home by those same Giants , in 08 ya'll got ya'll asses slaughtered in the first round by Philly 44-6, in 09' they got the shit slapped outta them by Minnesota, then in the year there pegged to host the Superbowl they kicked off the first 8 weeks of the season with a 1-7 record. It's like some spectacle type shit happens to Dallas every rip now !!!! Man Ya'll a joke stop talkin !!!
Porterfarts

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 27, 2011
Speaking of jokes....punked by an 11 point under dog.......

Mookie

Tucker, GA

#11 Jun 27, 2011
Porterfarts wrote:
Speaking of jokes....punked by an 11 point under dog.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =neX89aPTdXQXX
But we punked Dallas IN Dallas !!! And speaking of postseason, where the hell was Dallas for the postseason ???? What did Dallas do against the Saints in Dallas ? Dallas starts the season off 0-5 !!? What the hell was that about ? At least we made the postseason, Dallas was well outta the postseason picture by the second week of October !!! I don't know if you've noticed but Dallas is slowly but surely turning into the fuckin Cincinatti Bengals ? " We're losing our time to jell as a team " Fuck outta here ! Ya'll have 1 playoff win in a decade and a half !! Child please !!!
Punkedfarts

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2011
Dallas was WATCHING it on TV... with the Saints after they got punked by the 11 point underdog Seahags
Mookie

Tucker, GA

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Punkedfarts wrote:
Dallas was WATCHING it on TV... with the Saints after they got punked by the 11 point underdog Seahags
Is this Bullfag ????
Thisfarts

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 28, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Bullfag ????
Is this Moronkie????????
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#15 Jun 28, 2011
Thisfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Moronkie????????
Man Bullfag shut yo stupid ass up , I shoulda known it was you !!!! lol
Shutfarts

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 28, 2011
lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 28, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>But we punked Dallas IN Dallas !!! And speaking of postseason, where the hell was Dallas for the postseason ???? What did Dallas do against the Saints in Dallas ? Dallas starts the season off 0-5 !!? What the hell was that about ? At least we made the postseason, Dallas was well outta the postseason picture by the second week of October !!! I don't know if you've noticed but Dallas is slowly but surely turning into the fuckin Cincinatti Bengals ? " We're losing our time to jell as a team " Fuck outta here ! Ya'll have 1 playoff win in a decade and a half !! Child please !!!
One playoff win in a decade and a half LOL! That never gets old.
Hookerfarts

Houston, TX

#18 Jun 28, 2011
Leave the Saints out of this please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's the next move? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Bears' losing skid, season go bye-bye (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bella Abzug 1
News Cutler, Bears lead Vikings 26-3 after 2nd quarter (Oct '11) Oct '11 Strapfarts 15
News Injuries could create holes in Bears' offensive... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Smithfarts 2
News Chicago Bears and 5 Receivers To Support Jay Cu... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Fred 2
News Nnamdi Asomugha Rumors: Dallas Cowboys Possess ... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Phat 3
News Sources: Cowboys to release wide receiver Roy W... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Roy 5
More from around the web