New England Patriots at Indianapolis ...

New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 2, 2007, titled New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Ronde Barber, like most NFL players, has only had to witness the rampage of the unbeaten and unforgiving New England Patriots from afar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Nov 2, 2007
GOOOOOOOOOO PATS
Edd

Clayton, IN

#2 Nov 2, 2007
I don't know anyone but me saw that one picture of Belichek where he had his hood up over his head and looked like the Devil Incarnent. With that evil smile on his face. That would give anyone the shivers just looking at him........
On to the game Colts win 38---34 in a close one
RICHARD

AOL

#3 Nov 2, 2007
WHAT DOES ANYBODY THINK THE SHOULD DO TIE ONE ARM BEHIND THEIR BACK SO IT'S FAIR!!!!!!!!!
Mo Lubee

Orlando, FL

#4 Nov 2, 2007
To me, this game is the best game to come along this year by far. It should be better than most Super Bowls.

Who do I pick? Well, sentimentally, the Colts, I like Tony Dungy. But realistically I think this is going to be a Patriots year. I would have to pick the Pats in a high scoring game settled by a field goal or last minute TD.
anywho

South Portland, ME

#5 Nov 5, 2007
if i owned a team, i'd want them working their butts off to earn what they were paid. so i guess if it means the pats continuing to score against teams who may work hard at it but don't get the job done, oh well. fyi, remember the 42-10 defeat of the pats at chicago in the 80's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronde Barber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldson scores big Bucs (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 1
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Best destinations for top free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris wants ... (May '10) Sep '10 drbucs 5
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2010: Players Who Need To ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 john w 2
News Bucs' Barber not backing off Giants comments (Jan '08) Feb '10 go there 25
News Aqib Talib Arrested: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Take ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Junior Perez 1
More from around the web