Bucs rookie Talib trying to overcome ...

Bucs rookie Talib trying to overcome questions about his character

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 5, 2008, titled Bucs rookie Talib trying to overcome questions about his character. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Rookie CB Aqib Talib is trying to overcome his reputation as a bad character risk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Buccaneer Bruce

Scottsmoor, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2008
And anyone is surprised by the rap sheet that accompanies anyone Allen or Gruden bring in?!?!? I think it's a prerequisite for anyone being drafted, traded for or picked up as a free agent to have some sort of criminal record anymore. We've become the Raiders of the East Coast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronde Barber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldson scores big Bucs (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 1
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Best destinations for top free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris wants ... (May '10) Sep '10 drbucs 5
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2010: Players Who Need To ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 john w 2
News Bucs' Barber not backing off Giants comments (Jan '08) Feb '10 go there 25
News Aqib Talib Arrested: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Take ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Junior Perez 1
More from around the web