Simms starts at QB in Buccaneers' org...

Simms starts at QB in Buccaneers' organized workouts

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 13, 2007, titled Simms starts at QB in Buccaneers' organized workouts. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Jerry Greene and Mike Bianchi debate the following topics in our Keep'n Score One on One webcast: Which departing Florida Gator will make the best NBA player, whether the NFL did the right thing when it ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Capt Bucky Ohare

Orlando, FL

#1 Apr 13, 2007
Go Bucs!! Can't wait for the NFL season to begin.
George from Dallas

Raleigh, NC

#2 Apr 13, 2007
Hello all you TB Fans. Iam just thankful that QB Simms can come back and try to play. Remember know one gave Phila any type of a chance last year. So if Simms starts we do have a valabule veteran Garcia to step in.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#3 Apr 16, 2007
George from Dallas wrote:
Hello all you TB Fans. Iam just thankful that QB Simms can come back and try to play. Remember know one gave Phila any type of a chance last year. So if Simms starts we do have a valabule veteran Garcia to step in.
Chris Simms game is so weak, he should have finished his career at Texas and not come out 2 years early he would be so much further ahead now.

He will never be anything close to what his father was in the NFL.
George from Dallas

Raleigh, NC

#4 Apr 17, 2007
Well Broadway Joe! College is one step and the pro's is another step. I wish Simms the best of luck, It was just a sistutation that happen to him. You know how it takes several years to blossom. I think He learned alot. But if Bucs had kept Griese as starter last year instead of releasing him. Tampa would been back in the playoffs last year. But let Simms start with Garcia challenging to start. Then we will see, The best QB will emerge.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#5 Apr 17, 2007
George from Dallas wrote:
Well Broadway Joe! College is one step and the pro's is another step. I wish Simms the best of luck, It was just a sistutation that happen to him. You know how it takes several years to blossom. I think He learned alot. But if Bucs had kept Griese as starter last year instead of releasing him. Tampa would been back in the playoffs last year. But let Simms start with Garcia challenging to start. Then we will see, The best QB will emerge.
Tampa Bay is in a world of hurt since their Superbowl victory, the Bucs are 27-37.

They need to draft a franchise QB, their Defense is aging and Gruden needs to stick to coaching and let the GM draft the players IMO! or they will continue to spiral downward.

By the way, Simms elected to go Pro early that was Dumb Dumb Dumb IMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronde Barber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldson scores big Bucs (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 1
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Best destinations for top free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris wants ... (May '10) Sep '10 drbucs 5
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2010: Players Who Need To ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 john w 2
News Bucs' Barber not backing off Giants comments (Jan '08) Feb '10 go there 25
News Aqib Talib Arrested: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Take ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Junior Perez 1
More from around the web