Ex-Charter star Butler goes to Pats i...

Ex-Charter star Butler goes to Pats in round 2

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Ex-Charter star Butler goes to Pats in round 2. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Everyone in the back room at Rivals Sports Grille was silent, staring at one of the numerous televisions in the room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Seminole Student

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Shouldn't it be "Charter star Alumnus Darius Butler" ? Ex-Charter star Butler seems inappropriate for this kind of article. Its not like he quit or was fired school.... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Brace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington Redskins sign Ron Brace (Feb '13) Feb '13 jas c 1
News Patriots Fly Safely To Boston Prior To Hurrican... (Oct '12) Oct '12 freckles 1
News Boston College coach excited to start season - ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 LINK 1
News Miami Dolphins nose tackle Paul Soliai sweats o... (Apr '09) May '09 Durty Sanchez 53
News 2009 NFL Draft: Dan Pompei's defensive tackle r... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Da Mongols 3
News Mock Draft: Green Bay Packers (Apr '09) Apr '09 GBPfan 6
News A look at the Packers' first-day picks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Packnutlick 1
More from around the web