Hokies took all-business approach

Virginia Tech is eager for a second straight trip to the Orange Bowl, where it will meet Cincinnati. Full Story
Cincinnatus

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Dec 8, 2008
A number 21 team should not be in the Orange Bowl. But, VA Tech is in the BC$. Apparently, quality doesn't count anymore.
Plain and Simple

Dillwyn, VA

#2 Dec 8, 2008
I have a question for the Daily Press. Are we going to see daily articles about the Hokies from now until a week after the Orange Bowl? I mean when did the DP only care about VT sports? I know a lot of Peninsula players play for VT but they also play for other schools that are doing well, like JMU for example. I like all Virginia colleges and I think the DP staff needs to cover everyone.
Downtown Hpt

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Dec 8, 2008
Good point about being a no. 21 and playing in a major bowl. Something's not right in football land. Actually, something's not right when bowl's are filled with 6-6, 7-5 and 8-4 teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Brace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Redskins sign Ron Brace (Feb '13) Feb '13 jas c 1
Patriots Fly Safely To Boston Prior To Hurrican... (Oct '12) Oct '12 freckles 1
Boston College coach excited to start season - ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 LINK 1
Miami Dolphins nose tackle Paul Soliai sweats o... (Apr '09) May '09 Durty Sanchez 53
Ex-Charter star Butler goes to Pats in round 2 (Apr '09) Apr '09 Seminole Student 1
2009 NFL Draft: Dan Pompei's defensive tackle r... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Da Mongols 3
Mock Draft: Green Bay Packers (Apr '09) Apr '09 GBPfan 6

Ron Brace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE