3 charged after 4 disabled adults loc...

3 charged after 4 disabled adults locked in room

There are 4 comments on the BayouBuzz.com story from Oct 17, 2011, titled 3 charged after 4 disabled adults locked in room. In it, BayouBuzz.com reports that:

LSU remained perfect in 2011 on Saturday and the Tigers earned the No. 1 ranking in the initial BCS standings unveiled on Sunday on ESPN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BayouBuzz.com.

Jennifer

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2011
As disgusting as this is, I have to wonder, where were the state representatives for these people? If they had made emergency checks and sent a person that helps mentally challenged people, maybe this horrible incident may have been avoided. Here where I live, a mentally challenged girl was just plain brutalized by her 'loving' mother and half brother and died. They both received lengthy prison sentences and perhaps if somebody had stepped in, she might have been removed from that horrible place and would be put in a more loving environment.
Mentalfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Tardfarts....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Oct 17, 2011
I see the Vikings fans are taking matters into thei own hands, locking up Frazier, Spielman, Zygi and Singletary
Fleaglefarts

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 17, 2011
...mentally disabled adults chained to a boiler in a locked northeast Philadelphia basement room that contained only a container of orange juice....

Orange juice is good for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Harper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News S Harper to Carolina (Mar '14) Mar '14 jaBo 1
News NFL Free Agency: Charles Woodson and Names Sain... (May '13) May '13 BAYOU504 3
News The New Orleans Saints Must Address Their Needs... (Jan '13) Jan '13 al howard 3
News Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees should share MVP award (Dec '11) Mar '12 Rodger1fan 312
News Washington blasts Saints safety's 'dirty' play (Dec '11) Dec '11 Whistlegas 3
@hersilhouette: If Roman Harper got fined, so s... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jeff 1
News 49ers vs. Saints Preseason Game (Aug '11) Aug '11 Onlyfarts 2
More from around the web