'Belichick's Way' works for those who...

'Belichick's Way' works for those who buy into it

There are 3 comments on the The Augusta Chronicle story from Jan 1, 2011, titled 'Belichick's Way' works for those who buy into it. In it, The Augusta Chronicle reports that:

Coach Bill Belichick has led New England to Super Bowl titles in three of the past nine years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Augusta Chronicle.

Lucky

New Bedford, MA

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Great artical. This is why the Pats are so good. Starts at the top. It's all about attitude.
Dynasty

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2011
Lucky wrote:
Great article. This is why the Pats are so good. Starts at the top. It's all about attitude.
"It's the Belichick Way.

It's the Patriots Way.

And it's worked for a decade, from the Super Bowl championship in the 2001 season to the best record in the NFL this season. Players change. Assistant coaches leave. The Patriots Way endures.

The approach has many parts -- focus on team over individual success, prepare thoroughly, shut out distractions, build team depth and look no further than the next game.

It has one goal -- winning."

...this is what it's all about...
Lucky

New Bedford, MA

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's the Belichick Way.
It's the Patriots Way.
And it's worked for a decade, from the Super Bowl championship in the 2001 season to the best record in the NFL this season. Players change. Assistant coaches leave. The Patriots Way endures.
The approach has many parts -- focus on team over individual success, prepare thoroughly, shut out distractions, build team depth and look no further than the next game.
It has one goal -- winning."
...this is what it's all about...
I agree completely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web