Patriots' attitude is just perfect

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

They're ruthless. That's all you can say. Because here, in the best locker room in sports, after showing how many light years the Dolphins are away from mattering, the New England Patriots didn't want to talk ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of139
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fin Fan in Dallas

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Judged:

I rarely give compliments to sportswriters but (unfortunately) you wrote a very nice article. (BTW, it is unfortunate because it is the dolphins who are bad.)
don Shula JR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Judged:

It is a good article, but we can do without the quotes from the dirty, cheating , louse of a player that is rodney harrison, another few cheap shots today eh rodney? Good thing you guys are now the favorites of the NFL and with that comes looking the other way by the ref's. Someday my friend, you will get yours.
Bob

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Judged:

what the pats said in this story is true. they can not play half a game like they have been doing the last few weeks and hope to be in the sb. they need to play the whole 60 min. the way they played the first half.
Carl Callison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

The year before the Dolphin wenrt on defeated, they were in the Super Bowl, plus not only going undefeated and winning the super bowl they went a third in row trip and won a super again. Now the patriots did not go to the super bowl last year. So they are even close to us. But they had the Dolphins as leaders for all those years. It good to see us rubbing off. It Ironic that NE is from the Dolphins divison.

“Prune Whip 1”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

I couldn't watch the dismantling but I did notice a few details in the first few possessions. Anybody see any of our receivers with those things with the five fingers on it working? I think they call them hands of which they, aforesaid receivers, were dropping balls left and right with. Cleo looked good, I have to admit that. Every pass he threw in the beginning those clowns were dropping or not trying for. That set the tone. Then I heard Miami had interceptions/takeaways they did nothing with? Just another reason to dump Cameron's butt. It won't happen which means Miami goes nowhere next year either. Spike the ball with 71 seconds left? Didn't see but who are we kidding here? It all boils to we need new rookie talent, a new coach and Parcells? I only hope I am correct about that third item.
Unfortunately, the whip, at this time, doesn't know much.
denny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Gee Bob,thanks for that recap
reddog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

if Rodney Harrison played for the Dolphins they would build a statue of him next to Marinos..

im sure Parcells would love to have him on his team
WTF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

too much man love homo.
Marc

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

Whatever! The Pats know they don't need to improve. Maybe their just upset that they weren't able to run up the score in the 2nd half. Their attitude doesn't impress me.
Marc

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

Another thing, yeah and this is sour grapes, but when you're good, you get away with cheap calls. I saw the Dolphins getting flagged for stuff the Patriots were getting away with, ie holds, pass interference, etc. I also saw some horse collar tackling. They Patriots may have made history, but not without cheating.
Just wondering

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

Marc wrote:
Another thing, yeah and this is sour grapes, but when you're good, you get away with cheap calls. I saw the Dolphins getting flagged for stuff the Patriots were getting away with, ie holds, pass interference, etc. I also saw some horse collar tackling. They Patriots may have made history, but not without cheating.
Where were you sitting - the 1 million-yard line?
Please, there will be better days ahead for the Dolphins, so you don't need to imply the outcome of the game could've been different except for some "blown calls."
Put on your best '72 throwback Jersey, have some eggnog and we'll see you next year.
patssukktesstes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

i just cannot come to grips..I will never see the Pats as other than the hapless crappy team of years ago..when they were always last in our division..I just do not think they are really that good...I think all the other teams are really that bad....whos with me?
Angel Sosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

Don't want to hear about the Patriots, my team is the Dolphins, report on them please.
Thanks--Angel Sosa
harry ballsania

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Judged:

patssukktesstes wrote:
i just cannot come to grips..I will never see the Pats as other than the hapless crappy team of years ago..when they were always last in our division..I just do not think they are really that good...I think all the other teams are really that bad....whos with me?
probably a 3 legged, 1 eyed, toothless dog named lucky !!!!!
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

"You've just got to get it in..." Lemon said. "You just have to find a way, and we came up short."

Hey Lemon (appropriate name): YOU CAME UP SHORT YOU BIG WUSS! COWARD!
harry ballsania

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Carl Callison wrote:
The year before the Dolphin wenrt on defeated, they were in the Super Bowl, plus not only going undefeated and winning the super bowl they went a third in row trip and won a super again. Now the patriots did not go to the super bowl last year. So they are even close to us. But they had the Dolphins as leaders for all those years. It good to see us rubbing off. It Ironic that NE is from the Dolphins divison.
Hey Carl,

You english good have, did ever school to go you ???
Finssukovaries

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

patssukktesstes wrote:
Hey, Rip Van Winkel, glad you could wake up and leave your cave for the first time this decade to rediscover "NFL football." Pats have won three Lombardis during the past six years and are poised to win a fourth.
Yes, the Pats are playing in a weak division this year, but that's hardly their fault. Really wish your team had given them a better challenge.
BTW, you get an ‘A’ for the most transparent attempt to bait Pats fans on this posting site. And it worked!
harry ballsania

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Angel Sosa wrote:
Don't want to hear about the Patriots, my team is the Dolphins, report on them please.
Thanks--Angel Sosa
This is Football Angel,, not Futbol,,,, go away !!!!!!

Since: Jan 07

Cocoa Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Hyde, who gives a flip about NEs attitude? Why not write an article on NEs long and well documented history of cheating?
Just wondering

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

cocoa joe wrote:
Hyde, who gives a flip about NEs attitude? Why not write an article on NEs long and well documented history of cheating?
... or perhaps an article about a whining, envious "fan" base that at this point in the season can only derive pleasure from bashing the frontrunner who is closing in on the whiners’ most cherished record?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of139
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rodney Harrison Discussions

Search the Rodney Harrison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... Mar '14 cooldude12 2
Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
New England Patriots: Time for Bill Belichick t... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••