Stoic Patriots coping well with Brady...

Stoic Patriots coping well with Brady's loss

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Stoic Patriots coping well with Brady's loss. In it, Newsday reports that:

Well, maybe this really isn't as bad as it seems. At least not to Patriots safety Rodney Harrison , who has seen his share of NFL calamity in 15 seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Mark Epstein

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Bob, was this written by the Pats media department? I could have done this from my house without even listening to one word that was said. Maybe you should inject some opinion into this so its no so laughable. And Moss did not say that, he responded to a reporters question. Sloppy and lazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web