Good ol' Belichick a gambler at heart

Good ol' Belichick a gambler at heart

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 18, 2009, titled Good ol' Belichick a gambler at heart. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick walks off the field after Sunday's game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Pats Fan

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2009
Tough to lose any game. But the meaning of the game in the grand scheme of things is not what it might seem. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. If we won, we still will probably meet Indy in Indy in the playoffs. Guess what, even by losing in order to win the Super Bowl we will meet Indy in Indy in the playoffs. If we lose that game, wining this game is rather meaningless.
Realistic

Monroe, WI

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Pats Fan wrote:
Tough to lose any game. But the meaning of the game in the grand scheme of things is not what it might seem. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. If we won, we still will probably meet Indy in Indy in the playoffs. Guess what, even by losing in order to win the Super Bowl we will meet Indy in Indy in the playoffs. If we lose that game, wining this game is rather meaningless.
You have to look for a way to rationalize away this loss. I believe the Pats have lost to the Colts 5 of the last 6 times they have played.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web